Chapter Two: Welcome to Hell

Greeting sinners back at it again with another chapter! We start in the 1930s in the middle of extermination. Let's get into it, shall we?

M/N's POV 100,000 years later from chapter one 1930's

     "You are nothing demon! Die!"

The exorcist dives at me from above. I smirk as I dodge and kick her in the back. I summon an angelic spear and throw it at her armor piercing it.

     "Shit," the angel said.

She tries to launch another attack but I am too fast and knee her in the stomach breaking the rest of the armor. I grab her by the neck and pin her on the ground. Before I could speak I could sense about ten angels heading for me. This gives me an idea. I make her kneel and conjure demonic chains to keep her in place. I find a place to hide and watch the angels take the bait.

They land and try to free their friend.

     "Run this is a trap!"

The angel tried to warm them but it did not work. I teleport behind the group and rip off the head of one. The other angels step back in fear as they see my shower in the golden blood coming from the head. The angels look terrified and I pick on one of their thoughts.

     "God please help us."

     "Your god is not going to help you. Do you know why? Because even he knows he is no match for me." I assume the group leader steps up with her head high and spear in hand.

     "Sisters do not fear the creature. He can bleed meaning he can be killed. Now attack!"

They attack from all sides. I got my sword and beheaded the ones in front while the others got a good stab from my sides. I throw them back and charge at them with a sword that breaks their armor. I throw spears killing the rest of them. It was a cycle of transporting behind and waiting for an angle to strike.

I could have killed them in seconds, but I like to play with my food. Pick up the bodies and send them threw my portal home. I was about to step threw what the chained angel spoke.

     "Your mother was right. You are a monster."

I walk back to them and rip her arms off. "I am the result of how she treated me! You know nothing of my past you self entitled angel bitch!" I beat her with her arm and then lifted her and flew. "You all think that my mother is some kind of saint. She does not care about any of you. You are all expendable.

     "You are wrong! Sarah cares about us!"

Time to put that to the test. "I will give you the chance to prove me wrong. I want you to call your precious Sarah to see if she will save you."

     "Sarah please save me!"

She starts screaming to be saved. I look at her with a wicked smile. "Told you." I rip off her wings and behead her with her halo. The clock in the center of town goes off indicating the end of this year's extermination. I then go threw the portal home. When I walk into the living room I see my dad drinking tea.

      "Another successful night huh son?"

I smile and sit on the couch. "Yeah, what gave it away? Was it the golden blood covering my clothes or the small bit of angelic flesh between my teeth?"

He laughs, and I head to my room to change. I pick up the angel bodies and throw them into the freezer to cut up later. After changing my clothes, I sit on my bed and ponder about my existence. I am the most powerful being in the universe, and even after tens of thousands of years, I still remember the day I was cast out of Heaven. My father welcomed me with a huge hug and explained everything to me - how he fell and what happened to my mother.