Chapter Six: Who Owns You?

Yes, I know sinners it has been a while. Sorry, I have been moving and everything else. Ready for another chapter Sinners? Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

M/N's Pov

Another day in this place I call home. I wake up to the sound of moaning cumming from downstairs. I recognize this moaning as Angel and my thoughts are confirmed when I see everyone in the living room watching TV.

     "Oh good morning big brother," she runs over to me and hugs me.

     "Good morning Charles. I guess this is show and tell day huh?" I walk over and see me plowing the shit out of Angie here. "I remember this one. It's been a while huh Angel? If I recall this one won you the award for best sex film a couple of years back."

     "Yeah, that's right M/N. It was all thanks to your amazing performance though.

Everyone looked at me with surprise.

     "Wait what was you? I did not know you did porn brother?"

I smile walking to Angel and sit on his lap. "I am not a regular star in the studio, but I do take on the occasional role now and again. Not like Val can refuse my request. I did establish most of the business here in hell. I am the richest soul here after our dad."

Soon after Husker and Angel get into a fight. Husker starts pointing out what is wrong with everyone. When he got to me I gave him a look and I was skipped. "I don't know why you have such an issue with Angel Husker. I for one know you are not perfect either. Shall we talk about how you were one of my most important Overloards until you lost it all due to your reckless greed? That's what I thought. Also Angel please respect Hucker's boundaries, You know what you are doing."

Angel gets a call and I can tell by his nervous expressions it was his boss and he was not very happy with Angel. Val is not happy that Angel has been spending more time here than the studio. Angie sees everyone's concern and puts on the facade of being arrogant.

     "I have to go sinners. The boss needs me to cum in the studio and create the best masterpiece the pentagram will ever see."

My sister tries to stop him and fails as he leaves through the door.

     "Look babe I think you should use the position of being the Princess of Hell to talk to Angel's boss."

     "But that is so mean."

"If it makes you feel better I will come with you. I have no issue with using my authority as heir to the thrown to get what I want or intimidate. Normally I just have to ask and people will comply. Whether it is either out of respect or fear depends on the soul."

With me by her side, we head to the porn studio. I let her take the lead as we headed in. We are met with the smell of lubricant, seamen, and poppers. I never need poppers seeing as I could keep hard and go at it for weeks on end if need be. The moment Angel sees us he runs over quickly putting on his robe.

     "Charlie, M/N what the hell are you two doing here?"

     "Charlie wants to talk to the big man to get you more time at the hotel. She was encouraged by Vaggie to use her power as Princesses of Hell. I am simply here as her backup. I would not want her in this place by herself."

     "You need to get her out of here before Val sees him," before he can finish Val sees us."

     "Your Royal Highness. What a pleasure to see you both. Welcome to my humble sex dungeon. Prince Morning Star are you here interested in another role? What about you Princess?"

     "Not this time Val though thank you for the offer. My sister has some things to discuss with you."

I sit back and allow my sister to talk her peace. She has to learn her role as Princess. I love my sister because she does not use her authority to make souls do what she wants. Then again souls do not take her seriously like me. Father wants to see her take charge more and be a true Princess. Like I thought Charlie was passive and asked nicely to talk to Val after the work was finished.

     "Why of course Princess Morning Star. You and the Prince may take a seat until our work here is done. Ok, now action!"

Knowing my sister she will not sit still I wait to see how this will play out. I will not come to her aid unless she needs it. Sure enough, Charlie starts talking to the staff and it messes up the shoot.

I can see Valentino getting annoyed but simply smiles telling her it is ok and tries to continue with the work. After countless interruptions, Charlie trips over a wire and starts a fire that was put out by the flap of Val's wings.

Charlie apologizes over and over with Val smiling telling her not to worry about it. Things like this happen all the time. He then calls Angel to his dressing room to talk for a moment. This is not good. He knows that he can not take his anger out on my sister so he will go to Angel. "Charlie I know you wanted to help, but you just got Angie into a heap of trouble. I think you should go." She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

     "I just wanted to help."

I hug her. "I know you meant well. I am super proud that you stood up to Val when he threw Angel. Go home and I will be here to make Angel returns safe ok little sister?"

She nods and walks out of the studio. I walk into Angel's room to see Val has Angel's soul contract out reminding him who he belongs to. I snap my fingers and I throw Val across the room with his black soul chain. The color black is my color to show that I own their soul. "Does that mean I need to remind you who you belong to as well you purple alien-looking fuck?" I pull him to my face and see his bruised eyes.

     "No Prince Morning Star my soul is yours."

I throw him out the door for all his staff to see. I summon the soul contract he made with Angel and tear it in half with my holy claws. Angel looks at me in amazement. "You are no longer the owner of Angel's soul. Your contract is severed. If you come after him you will face my wrath and we both know who will win. Let's go Angel."

The walk was fairly quiet until Angel asked a question.

     "How did you do that? I thought only Val was able to break the soul contract."

I laugh. "Angel baby who do you think created the concept of soul contracts and deals? Well, I can not take all the created because my father had a part in it as well. If you want to be precise My father, Charlie and I have the power to override any soul contract made by a sinner or hell-born in hell. You now are the owner of your soul again."

     "Thank you so much M/N. This meant a lot! Now I wonder if there is a way I can repay you," he says with a smirk with his hands holding my arm.

     "Wait till we get to the hotel love. I have an idea of what you can do for me."

Ok, that was it for this chapter. Hope you all are doing well. Until the next chapter Sinners Vampirelord_2101 out!