Chapter 6

It's been a few months, I've still been watching DJ, I would miss some but not a lot. Today I was getting ready to go to New York to meet DJ for the very first time. I never told him about it, I wanted to surprise him just to see his reaction and what he would say to me. I got dressed into shorts and a cute tank top. I straightened my hair and put our matching Bandana on and did my makeup. I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out of my room. "You ready?" My mom asked. "Yep." I said and walked out to the truck and got in, My mom got in and started the truck. Today was the day I meet DJ, my everything. I was texting my friend Megan about it.

Megan: Girl you're so lucky!!!

Me: I know!! I'm so excited!!!

Megan: You better be looking good for him ;)

Me: oh I do! ;)

Megan: Good ;) facetime later?

Me: For sure!

I plugged in my cord charger and charged my phone the whole Hour, almost 2 hour drive. I was so excited, I made sure I looked good for him because I have to look good for bae. After the drive was over, I was finally there, I was finally being able to meet DJ. My nerves started and I was shaking for how excited and happy I was. I pulled out my phone and facetimed Megan. "Let me see your outfit!!!" Megan said. I showed her my outfit and makeup. "Girl, you look good!" She said. I giggled. "Thanks, DJ doesn't know I'm here, I wanna surprise him." I told him, "Awe cute." Megan laughed. I giggled and we talked for a little before the meet and greet started. I was telling her how nervous and scared I was. "Don't be girl! You're his bae, remember when he said this is bae right here? He'll be so damn excited to see you and probably speechless." She told him. "I hope so, I looked good just for him." I told her. Megan laughed, I giggled and shook my head. We talked until the meet and greet actually began, I was inside the building and I smiled widely, I was even more excited than before. "Well, the meet and greet is about to start, I'll text you pictures and stuff after words." I told Megan. "Okay girl! Have fun and don't do something I wouldn't do" She chuckled, I giggled and hung up. I waited in line, my nerves were really up there, my emotions were so mixed, I was excited, nervous, scared. Just everything. I played with my fingers a little and hoped everything will be okay. 'I can't wait to see his smile in person and hear him say my name' I thought to myself. I smiled at myself and then.. that's when DJ came out.