Chapter 15

Its been a few days since the whole thing went down with DJ, he's been trying to contact me, he's been texting me, calling me, trying to facetime me. Just about everything he could do he tried but nothing worked. I was upset about what he said. I was in my room texting my friends when I got a call from megan to facetime. I picked up and was about to say something but then she texted me.
Megan: I'm on facetime with dj.. don't say anything okay?

Me: okay...

I went back to facetime and laid there listening to them talk. "How dare you dj?! Why would you even do that to a girl?! Crystal isn't that type of girl to do that! She's practically in love with and she sure in hell wouldn't do that. So what if they laughed and talked, you can't control what she does. Crystal is an amazing, sweet, loving girl who is tired of being broken." Megan said to him, she was pissed and you could tell it also. It was silent for a moment until dj started to talk. "it was a mistake megan.. I'm just scared of getting broken again and seeing the girl I love go with someone else. I love crystal to death and I'd do anything for her.. Im stupid for what I did and I wish it didn't say what I said.. I'm just stupid okay?" he said, you could hear his voice cracking. "you should trust Crystal. She wouldn't go off and date your bestfriend Dj, she loves you too and only you. You made her so happy when she was there and shes never that happy. You make her truly happy but after what happened, shes been depressed and I hate seeing her like that." Megan explained. I let tears fall, closing my eyes tightly. "I love her Megan, I love her more than anything in the world. She makes me so happy and knowing shes hurt because of my dumbass makes me even more hurt then she is right now. Crystal is my everything and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. She's the only girl who truly makes me happy. The only girl who makes me happy. I love her more than a superior. I love her as if I want to be with her and I do.. but after what happened I'm sure she doesn't want to be together yet or anymore.." dj said and I heard him sniff, I sniffed and ended the facetime call, tears falling. My heart was already broken, it will take a lot of loving to make it whole again. I locked my phone and just laid there in bed thinking. I didn't want to talk to anybody right now because I was so depressed, I just couldn't talk. After a few hours I was back on facetime with megan, she was off of facetime with Dj. "You okay?" Megan asked. I nodded. "yea." I said. "lies.. I know you're not okay Crystal." She said. I just sighed. "just things.." I said and laid there, my phone buzzed and I saw dj texting me, I just ignored it. "You're going to have to talk to DJ sometime soon." Megan said. "more like later when I want to talk to him." I said. She just sighed and we talked about other things. Just then Megans phone buzzed. "Djs live, you don't mind do you?" she asked. "no go ahead." I said. I then heard dj in the background. "yes I'm okay guys.. I don't wanna talk about it right now. Lets just have a fun broadcast." I heard dj say. I sighed and laid there facetiming Megan listening to dj in the background. After an hour dj got off younow and now I was just back to talking to megan. "I think I'm going to get off and go eat, I'll call you back after dinner." I said to megan. "okay." She said, I did the peace sign, she did it back and I hungup, I put my phone on the charger and walked out to the kitchen and sat at the table and ate my dinner. During dinner it was silent. I didn't say much and neither did my parents. After I finished eating, I cleaned up dinner and walked back into my room and called megan back on facetime. "Hii." I said. "hey." She said. I smiled weakly and talked for hours. "Wanna do sleepingsquad?" I asked. "sure." She said. "sweet." I giggled a little. Megan laughed.