CHAPTER 4

I parked the car by the gate and texted Khayone to come with the twins and Sphesihle so we could leave.

A few minutes passed by and they all walked out looking all dressed nad cute with aunt Bongiwe right behind them.

"I just heard from the kids that you going out and wanted to ask how much you will need"

"yes I am and don't even worry yourself these are my kids too you know. I'm spoiling them as an aunt should"

"well who am I to stand on your way. Okay ke enjoy guys" she says waving goodbye to the kids and the kids waved back as they got in the car.

"guys first things first your seat belt" I said looking at the girls. Spesihle came to  sit at the front while the girls sat at the back.

The girls fastened their seat belt and as I was about to start the car my phone ringed and it's Ndumiso. I looked out the window and saw him standing by the kraal looking in our direction.

I picked up the phone while looking at him.

"can we talk when I get back please"

"okay... I love you"

"I love you too"

I dropped the call and started the car driving to town. We drove to East London and drove to the mall. We arrived an hour and a half later, by the time we arrived the girls were already complaining about being hungry so we went straight to Felix restaurant to eat .

They all ordered their food and I just watched them as they went on about what's trending and ticktock challenges.

"When I'm older I'm gonna be just like Kim Kardashian, I'll be rich and have my own reality show" Lathitha the loud twin says before snapping her fingers sassily and I chuckled.

"but you do know that Kim doesn't have a job and she is not someone I'd advice yall to look up to" I say looking at her.

"she is an influencer and married to a rapper, I also want that"

"I want to be like my mom when I grow up" Yathitha the quiet twin says and I nod looking at her.

"now that's a great role model"

"but my mom is just a teacher, she is not rich" Lathitha objects

"but she is educated and has a job unlike Kim who is rich because of doing wrong things" I defend.

"Kim is literally an icon aunty you can't tell me otherwise"

"girl you gonna understand when you older for now you won't get it"

"Yall can never guess my role model" Khayone says and we all look at her.

"who is it?" I ask.

"It's Mitchell Obama because she married a whole president" she says before flicking her braids.

"well I was hoping you gonna say it's me but girrrl I don't blame you high five" I say as we high fived.

"excuse me I need to use the bathroom " Sphesihle excuses standing up. I'm sure she is bored of being around a bunch of girls who are so talkative and nam I'm not helping the situation. He is in his alter teenage years and a boy I don't know what to talk to him about, girls?

We carried on talking as girls and all I can say is they are one assertive and opinionated bunch of girls.

Our food arrived and we prayed before digging in. I kept looking around for Sphesihle cause he has been gone for a while now.

"WHO ARE YOU WITH SHOW ME!!" I heard a voice shouting and as I turned I was met by this man pulling Sphesihle by his arm. I immediately stood up making my way towards them.