ch.3

__
[Minji]
( are you fucking stupid?! )

Minji slams the bathroom's door shut behind her as she quickly presses her back against it, silently thanking the fact that the restaurant had single stalls. Face burning, trying to keep every jumping thought down as she quickly excused herself away from her friends that she asked out tonight.

It would be a waste of energy to even try to think of what Hanni was thinking, sending something like that. Her thoughts drift to her poor roommate and their underclassman watching her dart away in a hurry, although they're likely quite content with just chatting amongst themselves.

Always conversing animatedly about the next episode of whatever television show they were watching that day, leaving Minji to smile and nod pretending like she knew a speck of its plot.

Minji's phone screen lights up and she whips it out again, having instantly shoved the device away the second she saw the image first pop up. Anger rises up quickly at just how cheeky that damn girl could get.

[Hanni]
( I could say the same )

Her heart aches for a second time upon seeing the barely cut off photo of Hanni just above their messages. So unexpectedly sultry for such an unassuming face, dirty words coming from lips stained neatly with lip gloss. All from a girl that she sees all too regularly on the sidelines of her damn sports games, performing for the crowd with a picture-perfect smile.

Minji grits her teeth and lets her gaze wander to the picture again — if only those screaming fans could see her now.

[Minji ]
( could you be a slut any other time?? )

[Minji ]
( i'm out with one of your friends right now, for gods sake )

Blowing out a breath in exasperation, Minji looks up at the mirror directly in front of her. Cheeks dusted red, hair dishevelled; she runs a hand through her hair in an attempt to remain presentable whenever she leaves the bathroom. Another slurry of messages pop up to her dismay.

[Hanni]
( i know )

[Hanni]
( Hyein told me )

[Hanni]
( why do you think I wanted to fuck with you )

[Minji]
( if you're that fucking turned on from wearing my damn jacket you could have just said so )

Hanni replies quickly after, not giving Minji any time to even finish her side of this trade.

[Hanni]
( please )

[Hanni]
( I'd burn this jacket any day of the week )

[Hanni ] 
( i was just being nice to the girl on the volleyball team who can't pull for her life )

[Hanni ]
( something for you to jerk off to )

[Hanni] 
( i'm sure you do it every night don't you? )

[Hanni] 
( now you won't have to imagine me anymore )

Minji's face burns, thoughts instantly brought back to the last time she actually did indulge — not as long ago as she would like to admit. As for the exact details of what she really had been imagining, it was nothing Hanni had to know.

[Minji]
( quit being a brat before you fall in love with me or something )

[Hanni] 
( thats the first funny thing ive ever heard you say)

[Minji]
( if you want attention that bad go find someone else to fuck you )

[Minji]
( im busy today )