Itoshi Rin headcanons

Meeting eachother:

So y'all would probably meet eachother at the stadium where he will have his match and your probably a fan girl/fanboy of his. As he is playing during the match totally focussed on what he was doing, Rin's eyes wander off looking at the crowd for a moment then suddenly his eyes caught your e/c eyes staring right back at him. (Name) Is kinda unsure of what to do since she doesn't want to make a bad impression on him so she gives him a little wave with a slight smile on her face. Him unexpectedly returns the greeting with a little wave and resumes to playing in the match and at the end of the match, his team won and the crowd cheered loudly, Rin found himself looking for you in the crowd but you were nowhere to be found. He snapped back to his senses wondering why he would be interested in a lukewarm person like you who he hasn't even met? But deep down he felt that you and him would cross paths once more someday...

 He snapped back to his senses wondering why he would be interested in a lukewarm person like you who he hasn't even met? But deep down he felt that you and him would cross paths once more someday

Meeting again:

(Name) decided to visit a cat cafe to treat herself since she was craving some sweet treats so she walked to the cat cafe since it was nearby her house and she did feel like she needed to walk for a change instead of using her car. As she walked (Name) realized it was a bit further then she thought it would be but still she carried on walking, and to pass time she put on her wireless earphones and put on some music. Then the clouds above her grew darker and darker then it started to rain.....She knew she should've bought her umbrella with her! It was getting worse and worse, the rain poured down rapidly as she walked a bit more faster since she'd get soaked then suddenly she felt someone tug lightly tug at her shirt, (Name) turned around to see it was Itoshi Rin, he was holding an umbrella and he gestures to her with his free hand to come closer to him so that she wouldn't get soaked....she quickly stood beside him, the umbrella shelters them both from the rain as they walked in silence, though she at first thought the silence was a bit awkward but slowly it became comfortable...." Where're you headed?" Asked Rin. (Name) Pointed at the Cafe that started to appear as they walked towards it closer and closer.... Finally they made it, (Name) slightly bowed at him and showed her gratitude to him. " Do you have any plans, cause I would like to thank you for this kind action you did to me and I would like to treat you to desserts if you mind?". Rin thought for a moment, he really didn't have any plans plus he was just out on a walk so he nodded staring down at the h/c girl as they both went inside, got a table to sit at, ordered what they wanted and waited for their food....As they waited Rin asked what was her name.... "It's (Name), nice to meet you Itoshi-san"...... Rin started to like the presence of (Name) since he found it quite comforting, he's never felt this feeling for a long time since his brother left....." Rin...you can call me Rin instead of Itoshi" For the whole day you and Rin talked and played with the cats giving them yarn and shit to play with... Before you guys went back to your own homes you and him exchanged numbers and before he left he looked at you with a slight smile on his face..... " I guess we're friends now?" You nodding giving him a warm smile....You came back inside your house and went up to your room, you took a nice hot shower, you changed into your pjs ,you ate your food and jumped on your bed and instantly fell asleep..... You forgot to lock the windows and someone was watching you sleep....