He asks you to be his girl

It had been a month and you and Michael had been on 3 dates. He made it seem like you were his girlfriend, but when anyone asked.. He said no. You pick up your phone and see a message from Michael.

Michael's Text: [Hey you busy tonight?]

Text: [No..]

Michael's Text: [I'll pick you up at 6]

Text: [Michael that only gives me 1 hour to get ready]

Michael's Text: [You'll look great, see you at 6 😍]

You put down your phone and find something to wear. You pick out a short Black dress, with black high heels. You get dressed and walk to the bathroom and do your make up and hair. You leave your hair natural, because you didn't have enough time. You walk out of the bathroom and hear Michael knock on the door. You open it and Michael takes your hand and pulls you out of the house. You get in the limo.

"Where are we going Michael? You can't scare me like that and then just grab me." You say.

"Y/n calm down." Michael says, giggling slightly.

"Okay.." You say, chuckling.

You two soon arrive at the place. A fancy restaurant you've always wanted to go to. He take your hand and you get out of the limo. The place was closed so you wouldn't have to worry about the press. You sit at a table with a candles and a rose.

"Michael.. This is--" you start to say before he cuts you off.

"Y/n, can I tell you something and you promise not to laugh?" He asks you.

"Anything, tell me anything, and I promise I won't laugh." You say smiling.

"Since the day I say you in the audience of the concert that one day, I knew I wanted to be with you. I hid my shyness and worked up the courage to talk to you...these dates we've been having have been special... And we're getting closer.. I love you." He says. You go to say something but he cuts you off.

"I want you to be my girlfriend.. So... Will you be my girl?" He asks,

"Yes Michael, of coarse!" You say smiling. And With that the night continues.. The best date that you've went on.