Finding out you're pregnant.

You wake up in the morning and Michael had already left to work on his new album. You get up and walk to the bathroom, feeling like you're gonna get sick. You run to the bathroom and get sick. You have been getting sick like this all week but Michael hasn't noticed because he hasn't been home. You look at the calendar. It's December 21st...you were suppose to have your period December 13th.

You panic, you go in the cupboard and don't see any tests. You panic and look int he other and find one. You pull it out and do what it tells you. You pee on the stick. You have to wait 10 minutes to see the results and you're very nervous.

One Line = Not pregnant.
Two lines = Pregnant.

You walk back to the bedroom with the test and sit down on the bed. You flip It over and were shocked by the results. Michaels baby is inside of you..

You didn't want to tell Michael because of something that happened about a week ago. He said he did want kids right now, he wanted to wait... You were afraid if you told him if he'd leave.

You put the test in your underwear drawer when you hear Michael walking upstairs. You lay down in bed and cover up.

"Y/n...honey are you okay." He says walking over to the bed.

"Yes, I'm fine.. Cramps..." You say. He nods his head and lays down.

"Are you sure it's just cramps, is something wrong." He asks you.

You shake your head and close your eyes. You put your hands on your stomach and fall asleep.