Becoming Friends

*Charlie: Charlie had a very bubbly personality. She was so easy to get along with and you both found yourselves becoming fast friends. Her dream of helping her people get into heaven was inspiring. You would even help her come up with different exercises for the sinners of the hotel to complete. You had to admit though, for being the princess of hell she was a little naive, but you had to commemorate her. She was doing something no one has ever done before.

* Vaggie: She was very standoffish at first. You didn't really blame her, not after all of the things you had confessed of doing. It would make anyone not wanna trust you. However, once you got to know her you realize that she was pretty soft. She would take you to the roof of the hotel and there you would talk about your past life. You both confined in each other and promised to keep each other's secrets. You were best friends.

* Angel Dust: The night Cherri had introduced you two to each other you were inseparable. From shopping sprees, to night clubs, to cheering him on at work, you were there for each other. You would even try and stand up to Valentino for him. Taking a beating in the process. Angel would always tell you not to get involved as he cleaned you up. But you would say the same thing every time. "I love you too much to see you get hurt."

* Alastor: You were very cautious with this demon. You didn't trust him and he did everything he could to try and change your mind. He wanted to show you that he has no interest in harming your little sister. He simply wants to make her dreams come true. Though you still kept your guard up, you started getting use to him. It started off as a simple good morning, to joking with each other every now and again, to long talks over tea. That's when you finally admitted to yourself that you made friends with the overlord.

* Sir Pentious: He was an unusual demon. Regardless, you both became very fast friends. You would hang out with him and the egg bois almost everyday. He enjoyed your company and you enjoyed his. You thought he was funny and the words that came out of the egg bois mouth were interesting to say the least. You were his first true friend since he came into hell and he never wanted to let you go.

* Husk: What started out as small talk and a deck of cards turned into a wonderful friendship. You would go and visit him at the hotel almost every night. Drinking and talking the whole night away and then going into his room for some shut eye. Your friendship ran deep and you would have it any other way.

* Vox: During the six years that Alastor had disappeared you and Vox struck up an unlikely friendship. Well, more like friends with benefits. One night you went to the bar with your friend Rosie and ran into Vox. He started running his mouth, saying how we're better off without Alastor. How he was scared of losing to the V's so he left. This made you angry, you called him every name in the book and ran off. He followed you, this only aggravated you so you got right up in his face threatening to kill him if he didn't back off. He took this opportunity to push you up against the wall and kiss you hard. You couldn't help but kiss back, he then took you to the V's tower and the rest was history.

* Valentino: This man has no interest in being your friend at all.

* Velvette: You were terrified of her in the beginning. She was scary when she's in the zone. Every outfit that she put together looked amazing on you. One day you decided to ask her out for lunch and she accepted. You got to know each other a little better and started getting close. After that you spent lunch together almost everyday. She kept her distance however, seeing as she didn't want to play favorites with her models. But you both knew, you were definitely her favorite.