Chapter 1: Doctor jungkook

It was around 7 pm was heavily raining outside. There was a doctor who sat with no patient inside his cabin. He looked outside the window from his cabin which was on the second floor noticing the problem this heavy rain that causing to the people coming in and going out of the hospital. Whatever it is he loves the rain. Even if it's for few hours world stops, from being very noisy streets, people talking loudly or honking vehicles to a calm place like a temple.

He loves rain because of the cool breeze the always brings along with the calmness. He loves the sound of the rain drops touching the ground creating patterns. He opens his window and sighed with relaxation. There was this smell of the rain , heated mud reacting to the water. That smell itself is so so relaxing.

He stood there for sometime watching the rain from his cabin and enjoyed the view. Even though he have no single patient inside his cabin because of the rain instead of being irritated he is saying there patiently because he loves the rain. This is what the calmness he means.

Dr Jeon Jungkook is a omega doctor in seoul hospital. He choose this profession because of his mother. He loved her so much. He wanted to make her proud that she raised a good kid. He wanted to show the world not all alphas are animalistic. He completed his degree with great difficulty because a lot of omega associations were against him. They complained that he is choosing this only to exploit omega.

Dr jeon Jungkook very smart and kind doctor. He always proved his worth in this industry by showing some remarkable talent in coxing omegas. Now he is at this position where almost every omega wants to have an appointment with him. His father warned his to not to take medicine to treat filth omega. He left everything behind in his home to perceive what he loved the most. He is a jeon for name sake.

His father is a great businessman in the country. They are multimillionaires. Even then he choose medicine as his career. His father tried everything to persuade him but none of that mattered. After a period of time he stopped talking to his father because of being non cooperative of his choices.

Mr jeon junki is a world most greatest business man. They have a group of business which deals with the private construction projects. They work for both government and private sector. Recently Mr jeon namjoon throned the position as the new CEO of Jeon construction firm. He is the eldest brother of Jungkook.

Namjoon is intelligent, smart and genius all at the same time. If you ask him he definitely point the difference between all these three words. Common people like you and I say tell all are same. Mr jeon loves him exactly for the same reason. He choose namjoon as a potential CEO of this firm because of his business mind. He can trap anybody into the pit without even knowing them.

Mrs jeon hanna is a wonderful women, a classy standard omega and on top of that a phenomenal mother. Jungkook loves her to death. Ever stage in his life he lived up to the teachings of his mom. He is mummas boy from childhood. She is reserved, introverted who simply nods her head to everything her husband says. Her only fear is to not to disappoint her husband or kids.

Back to hospital

Jungkook looked down at the hospital entrance to see a crowd gathered around someone. There was a lot of chaos that was happening there. His eyes frowned, he could not see anything from above. Suddenly a ward boy ran to the gate with a stretcher. Few public placed the wounded Person on to the stretcher and helped the ward boy to push the stretcher to reach the hospital. Jungkook's breath hitched looking at the amount of blood the said persons body was covered in.

"Doctor jeon....there's an emergency" a women nurse in her 40s panting very badly stood by his door. "What happened?" Jungkook started to gather his white apron and his stethoscope. He ran out of his cabin to the emergency room which is in ground floor. He ran without using the lift. "There is a omega severely met with an accident may be" the lady nurse told Jungkook while running behind him.