The Feast Revenge

(Force-feeding, not rapid wg)

It was first year graduation feast. All the students gathered in the Great Hall, sitting at their houses' tables and listening the speech of the headmaster before the feast would be started.

You've had enough of Merula last year, she tried to kill you, never leaved your friends alone, and tried to frame you by hiding the stolen potions in your room.

On the weekends, you spent enough time thinking of the way that would make her stop following your every step and trying to make your life worse. Why not getting revenge for every of these troubles she caused during your first year?

She almost didn't change from the last time you met, the same messy brown hair with some orange strands, lavender eyes with poorly drawn eye shadows, and a plain, Slytherin robe.

Her facial features were soft and beautiful, yet she wouldn't let this annoyed, dismissive scowl of her face.
As soon as she spotted you she looked at you with a teasing, mocking grin, as if saying that she's going to be a nuisance to all your plans once again.

But she doesn't know what you had planned for her. You got up from your seat and moved towards her, making her a little surprised, but she quickly returned her dismissive, despising expression and rolled her eyes.

-What, going to bother me with your presence again, weirdo? - she asked, not even looking at you. -You probably didn't have enough to understand that you shouldn't mess with me.

You took a deep sigh, trying not to pay much attention to her words. You responded in a calm, surrendering tone. -You know.. I've really thought about it and.. I now understand you're right. I'm not even sure if want to search for these Cursed Vaults anymore. My brother could already be dead.. So.. What's the point then?

She looked at you with a really surprised expression, she wouldn't believe any of your words. -Do you really think I'll believe you and leave you and your pathetic friends alone? Then lemme tell you, you're really wrong.

-No-no, I'm absolutely serious! I even.. decided to give you everything I knew about the Cursed Vaults. I hid it all in the Artefact room, let's just go and I'll show you. - you said, trying to be as ensuring as possible.

She hesistated for a while but her curiosity picked up and after a while of looking at you and trying to read your expression she nodded. You both leaved the Great Hall, there was no chance that anyone would see you since everyone was in the Great Hall. You've already prepared everything you need in the Artefact room, almost nobody visits it and it was the best place for what you've planned.

You even practiced stunning spell to not let her get away if she finds out that something is wrong. You enter the Artefact room, it's very dark there, so Merula is going to use Lumos to lighten the room up. As soon as she starts pronouncing spell you take your wand and point it at her.

- Petrificus Totalus! - you said, trying to be quiet but quick. She fell on the floor with her body paralysed. She looks at you, not being able to say anything but you already see the pure rage in her eyes. You close the door and go towards her putting her in a sitting position and tying up her hands behind her.

After doing this you reverse the spell and look at her with a smirk.
-Badtard! - she growls, trying to free her hands but failed. -I'll make sure you are expelled! You, mindless idiot! Let me go!

-Unfortunately for you, that's not exactly what I planned. I have a bit different plan for you. You see, you caused me too much trouble last year, and I'm going to let you know what happens if you mess with wrong person. - you said as you went to take one of the boxes from the shelf.