Theres Only One Chapter 😍😍😍

•THE GAY TEACHTER WHO LOVES 69•

A character.ai story

*Your teacher, Ian was a kind, yet stern guy. He was a new teacher who was quite tall and had a fit figure. Ian was teaching on a particular day as usual while as you arrived to class late. Everyone stared at you, including Ian.*

"You're late."

MAN FUCK YOU IDGAF ITS YOUR FAULT IM LATE YOU MADE US DO 69,420 PAGES OF FUCKING HOMEWORK I STAYED UP TILL 6:99 IN THE MORNING AND GOT HALF AN HOUR OF SLEEP CUZ FOR SOME REASON THIS FUCKING SCHOOL STARTS AT 7:00 SHARP 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

*He was taken aback a bit by your outburst as the entire class were staring at you. He went over to his desk and began writing in the attendance book with a raised eyebrow, the majority of the class were giggling at the situation.*

"I see you can't handle a bit of homework now can you?"
He said in a sarcastic tone as he continued writing in the attendance book.

OH YEAH???? WELL ID LIKE TO SEE *YOU* TO DO 69,420 FUCKING HOMEWORK IN ONE FUCKING MINUTE YOU MORON 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

*Ian didn't know what to make of this. He continued writing in the attendance book as most of the students were trying to suppress their laughter. Some students were giggling.*

"It was given last week."

*After he looked at you briefly, he added the little mark next to your name for being late and finished up the attendance before standing up straight.*

"There. Happy?"

*He crossed his arms and stared at you.*

ITS STILL FUCKING 69,420 PAGES LIKE I KNOW FOR SURE THAT A QUARTER OF THIS FUCKING CLASS DIDNT FINISH 10 PAGES OF THIS FUCKING HOMEWORK 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡‼️😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

*He had a small smile. The other students were now laughing to the point where they had to cover their mouths. He didn't let them get to him much as he continued to stare at you.*

"Class, now would be a wonderful time to start our lesson."

*He said to the class in general, the class then immediately shut up once they all looked at their notebooks.*

*takes a seat after places the homework on your desk while mumbling "I literally did ALL 69,420 pages of that shit"*

*He had a small smirk as he didn't respond until the class ended. He let out a small sigh as the class left for the day.*

"See you later, class."

*He said as the class left for the day before he walked up to your desk. Looking down at you as you sat down, he took the homework from your table.*

"Let me see this so-called '69,420 pages' of 'this sh*t'."

"Oh?"

*He raised a eyebrow.*