Ch 21: Tomorrow?!

*Sound of a carriage pulling over*

"We're here....at the kingdom of Paxley" Natan said while him and Lunox getting off the carriage.

King of Paxley welcomed them "Princess Lunox, nice to meet you...meet my son Prince Aamon."
"Hi, nice to meet you." Aamon greeted Lunox with a cold expression.
"Nice to meet you too, Prince Aamon." Lunox greeted Aamon with a fake smiled.

"I gotta go now Lunox, so you and Prince Aamon could talk together." Natan said as he get back into the carriage.
"W-wait!" Aamon stoped Natan.

The King stopped Aamon "Don't follow him! Focus to your future wife, come on let's get inside the castle. Princess Lunox let's go inside, shall we?"

"Y-yes, your majesty." Lunox faked smile again and get inside the castle.

While they were eating at the dining table Lunox, couldn't stop worrying about her brother. The King ask Lunox a question "Princess Lunox, what do you think about my son?...."

"He's kind, and handsome?...." Lunox smiled awkwardly.
"Oh! Hahahaha! You're right Princess Lunox! He is!" The king laughed.

The room was awkward.

"I should go now, so you guys could talk. " The king said and left.
Lunox and Aamon stared blankly to each other confusedly and thinking about what to talk about.

A few minutes:

"We should go now, goodbye your majesty....a-and goodbye Prince Aamon..." Natan said saying goodbye.

"B-bye...." Aamon replied awkwardly.
"Goodbye Prince Natan, and Princess Lunox!" The king said.

Natan and Lunox get back to the carriage and goes back to their kingdom. While the carriage was going to the kingdom, Natan and Lunox talked about something.

"Lunox....i have something to say to you...." Natan said.
"What is it, brother?...." Lunox stared at Natan confused.

"The marriage is tomorrow...." Natan said while lowering his head.
"W-what? tomorrow?!" Lunox was shocked.

Kingdom of Paxley:

"W-what?!" Aamon was shocked and almost yelled at the king.
"Aamon! We've been waiting for this, to finally get you married!" King Paxley replied.
"I'm not waiting for this, you just want me to marry someone that I don't love!" Aamon runs upstairs.

"Aamon! Come back!.....sigh" King Paxley yelled.

(To be continued)