Chapter 02

°○A visit to my school○°

What if....

No way! This isn't some kind of sci-fi. I clearly remember myself being in 2024, how can be back in 2017? How am I still a high school student? How am I only eighteen years old?

"W-Was that all just a dream?"

I murmured feeling my heart skipping some beats. I look at the nurse again with my pupils extending with shock I was in.

"Yes it's a dream, you are only eighteen years old"

My mouth hung open and I took deep breaths. I look around myself again. The voices were clear, it wasn't even blury and nothing felt virtual. It was all reality.

And that was just a dream.... a dream that felt too real.

I was in my school uniform and my hair being tied up in half bun. My bag was placed near the bed on the table with books inside of it.

I was still in shock but I try to not lost my senses again. I slowly grab my bag and realise my phone was ringing.

I take it out and see the caller ID.

Grandma Calling》

G-Grandma is still alive, it was just a dream.

I rub both of my hands against the bedsteet wiping off the sweat and pick the call.

"H-Hel-

"YAAAHH YOU LITTLE BRAT!!"

The first things that I heard was her shouting on the phone, I quickly back away the phone from my ears in terror.

"ARE YOU AWAKE?"

I still didn't realise why she was shouting so hard, I gulp.

"Grandma, what happened?"

"WHAT HAPPENED? NOW YOU WILL ASK WHAT HAPPENED? YOU LITTLE BRAT! I AM AT YOUR SCHOOL... WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THE PARENT TEACHER MEETING?"

Sh*t! I quickly stand up from the the bed wearing my shoes.

"Uh... I forget... I-I...."

"YOU FORGET?! NOW YOU WILL FORGET? YOU LITTLE- I WANT YOU AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!"

She said and hang up. I stare at my phone for few minutes with wide open eyes still processing what was going on then quickly grab my phone heading towards the exit.

After few minutes, I was standing infront of my school. Tae sang high. I stare at the building I was familiar with and entered the school.

I couldn't believe it was just a dream.. how can dreams be so realistic? I clearly remember everything, those emotions I felt, how can they not be true.

Good thing I felt was that I was still in my youth, I didn't grow up. I didn't grow with the pain and most of all... I wasn't in love with a guy named jungkook. He didn't die, we weren't in any love. He wasn't trying to proposed me. That cafe, me sitting near that sea with a letter in my hands thinking about my past wasn't true.

But it felt so real.

As I was walking through the hallway, I noticed few gaze on me probably because I fainted this morning. It's embarrassing.