Chapter 04

°○A second chance?○°

Next day I was sitting in my class thinking deeply about the last night. While the silvery object was shining on my ring finger.

Jimin left for a football match earlier so I was left alone. I don't have any other friends beside jimin, he's the only one so I was all alone in classroom since others left for lunch break.

However, few minutes after jimin returned to class. I look at him and waved. He looked tired, his hair was sweaty and he was still in his team clothes on.

He walked to me and sat right infront of my desk while facing me.

"I am tired, man!"

He said throwing his head on the desk. I trace my finger over the ring before I slowly called his name out.

"Jimin..."

As he heard my voice, he looked up at me and lift his one eyebrow.

"Yes?"

He asked. I lift my hand up and showed him, as the silvery object shined in my ring finger. His eyes brows raised and confusion spread across his face.

"Wait what?"

He took my hand and stare at my ring finger for a while.

"Don't you think you are way too young for this?"

He asked and looked back at me.

"What are you talking about. I was about to ask you, did you give me this? Or did anyone else you might know give me this?"

Jimin immediately shook his head completely unaware.

"No, this is my first time seeing this in your finger. Why?"

I take a deep breathe. My mind couldn't stop thinking about the worst.

"I don't know.... last night I found it inside my bag"

I says, my voice low and exhausted.

"Somebody might have put it inside your bag... accidentally or maybe intentionally"

I raise my brow.

"Intentionally?"

Jimin nod and lean in.

"Yes, like... maybe some boy who wanted to confess"

I shook my head.

"No way. My bag was with me the whole time, I only attended three classes with you"

Jimin make 'oh' face and slowly nod.

"When the last time you leave your bag?"

"I leave it alone a day before yesterday but I checked my bag that night... it didn't had anything like this"

Jimin nod again. Suddenly a realisation startes hitting me.

"Oh wait... when I was unconscious in hospital, my bag was left alone.. maybe someone accidentally put it inside my bag"

I sigh in relief.

"So what now?"

"I will go and ask the nurse who was there with me"

Jimin scoff.

"I don't think there's any need to do that. Look how beautiful this ring is"

Said jimin while admiring the ring.

"But it's way too expensive jimin, I can't keep it"

Jimin scoffed again and nod.

"I can't believe we have to attend those classes again... I hate maths!"