The Best Feeling Ever Pt.3

Your back arches quite a bit because he had moved his hand while lying that to your area and started rubbing it through the panties that you had on.

You look back at him just to see that he was already looking at you smiling, but you still could t see his eyes. You decided to move his hair out the way from covering his handsome face with your hand. His eyes widen a little bit, and then he moves his face inches away from yours, feeling his breath on your face.

He starts kissing your neck again and whispers, "You ready?" You moan louder because you can't say anything because of how good you were feeling. "I'll take that as a yes..." He chuckles a little. He looks at you for a couple seconds, then kisses your neck, and he sildes his hand under your panties and pushes 2 fingers deep and fast inside, making you feel so good inside.

"Fuck... I can't just do my hands it feels too good" He says is a out of breath deep toned voice. He stops and pulls your shorts and panties off at the same time. He pulls out his shaft, making you cover your face with your arm, knowing how much it's gonna hurt but also feel amazing. As he slides it in, you feel your area open up wider than ever before.