Chapter 2: Who is Nabi?

Jungkook is running in the park to clear his mind. Usually he comes to park everyday to joke but that's not the case today. He is holding his breath and running thinking about the omega. As per what hoesoek said he can't believe that fragile omega being a murderer. How can that be even possible. Detective hoesoek did not mention anything about the said omega. However he can say that omega went through a physical abuse. It is very difficult to believe that omega is a murderer.

He was thinking so much in his head and he looked at the pavement in the park to see a cute looking baby waiting for somebody. The baby looked very sacred she is giving scared looks to everybody. He stopped running and looked at that adorable baby. She had a pretty eyes and a cute button nose. Looks like she may be 2/3 years old definitely not presented yet. He is wondering who left this little baby here all alone. She is wearing a dress that looked very rich like but at the same time it looked very dirty.

"What are you doing here baby?" Jungkook asked her softly. She looked up at Jungkook giving round puppy eyes. Her cute baby pony on top of her head so cute. Her eyes looked like she cried a lot. Jungkook's heart melted there. "Papa" she started to cry calling papa. "Hey baby people will think wrong of me. Stop it please" Jungkook panics.

He gave roses to her in order to stop her from crying. he receive roses from random girls everyday. He always gets annoyed by that but not today. He looked happy seeing how the baby stopped crying when she looked at roses as if it's something she never saw in her life. Her cute confusion made Jungkook burst with uwu. Even the roses seems big than her. He chuckled.

She looked up from her roses holding with her cute baby hands and gave a small letter to jungkook. He got confused seeing that. Why nobody noticed her? from where did she come here? Who dropped her here? What kind of a bastard can do this too her? Jungkook carried her in her arms. She puts her head on his shoulder and moves her nose to his scent. She comfortably hugged his neck while her small cute nose was on Jungkook's scent.

"Ajushi" he turned around to see a young girl may be in her 15 who sells flower in the park

"Ajushi" he turned around to see a young girl may be in her 15 who sells flower in the park. If it was some other day he would have been offended for calling him ajushi come on he is just 30 but his attention is on the little baby in his hands so he let it go.

"Do you perhaps knows that baby?" She asked in her low voice. "She is here all alone from yesterday night" she said filling her eyes. She is worried about the baby.

"I can't afford to give her anything now I can't take her anywhere. She must be hungry please give her food" she started to cry more looking at the baby. She wanted to help her badly but she don't know how. She earns very less. Jungkook looked at her with full wide eyes. "What do you mean by yesterday night? Who brought her here" Jungkook asked rubbing the babies back while scenting her with him calming pheromones.

"I don't know? She cried all night waiting for somebody. Nobody came to pic her up" the young girl told him. Jungkook fear his heart being clenched. How cruel people can be. What kind of a person leave this little baby in a park and how did she sleep in this park. She must have been very scared of the dark. Oh god poor baby. "Take this have some" Jungkook opened his purse and gave 10,000 won to her. She refused at first but he still gave to her.