𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟼

Bengal, Chatterjee House

Warning: Mature content ahead. If not comfortable, please skip it.

"INDRANIL!"

"SUBHO!"

Everyone screamed in surprise and shock as Indranil cupped his cheek, tumbling over the sofa. Subhankar was breathing hard, glaring at the latter. Indranil furrowed his brows, his lips twitching in rage as he snapped back at Subhankar. Indranil's father and his friends came forward out of shock, trying to lift him up.

Tripti's eyes widened as she cupped her mouth stepping back, as Meghmaala and Saudamini rushed forward.

"Subho what are you doing?!" Anirban, Manikant and Somnath came up, as the others were too surprised to react. Anirban held his arm, staring at Indranil and then at him, but Subhankar did not divert his gaze from Indranil.

"Indranil...?"

"Subho say something what are you doing?!"

"I won't spare him for real!" Subhankar barked, lifting up a slightly confused Indranil and grabbed his collar, his jaws clenching hard. Indranil's eyes widened, "Subhankar have you gone mad?!" Commotion started soon enough, the guests looking here and there, were Manikant, Tripti, Somnath, Damini and Anirban exchanged horrified and confused glances.

"HOW DARE YOU INDRANIL?! HOW DARE YOU?!"

Subhankar growled, gritting his teeth, "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR ENTIRE SENSE OF SHAME?!" 

Tripti gasped, "Subho! What are you doing?!" 

Did, did he get to know what Indranil did with her?

"Subho what happened?!" Dibyendu and Sarvadaman came forward, with a perplexed expression, while Anirban was trying to separate him from Indranil. 

"I WILL NOT SPARE HIM ANI, I SWEAR I WON'T!" He breathed hard, exchanging a short glance with Anirban, whose brows furrowed hard, unable to understand what his friend was up to.

"SUBHANKAR CONTROL YOUR MOUTH, HE IS MY SON!" Indranil's father growled, glaring at him hard.

"I HAVEN'T SEEN A LEACHOUROUS MAN LIKE YOU EVER IN MY LIFE!"

"AYEE! CONTROL YOUR LANGUAGE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Indranil retaliated, punching on his lips, due to which he tumbled back. Anirban caught his arm, while Somnath and Damini's faces paled equally along with Tripti, Saudamini and Meghmaala. What was even happening? 

"INDRANIL!"

Tripti stood dumbfounded at them, and the commotion around felt blank to hers. People surrounded both Indranil and Subhankar, perplexed and muttering. 

"YOU LEACHEROUS SOUL? DON'T YOU HAVE SLIGHTEST REGRET OVER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!" Subhankar stepped up and caught his collar again, his rageful eyes boring into his soul.

"SHE IS A KID INDRANIL! A DAMNED KID! HOW DARE YOU?!"

"Yeah, tell me what is wrong dear?"  Subhankar ushered, patting Rehnuma's head gently, as she sobbed, "Please....just don't tell anyone, please!"

"I don't want you to die...please!" She folded her hands and wept pitiably, while Subhankar was now highly perplexed. Something was definitely not right, "Okay, dear I promise! But tell what is wrong? Just spill it out....I won't say anything to anyone you can trust me..."

Rehnuma gulped, bringing herself close and hugging her knees, "He said.....he said everyone will die if I said this...."

Subhankar narrowed his brows.