𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀- 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝖺 𝖣𝖾𝗅 𝖱𝖺𝗒

✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎

"Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitsu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark presence sought out to collect them all: Lord Garmadon. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find four ninja's to collect them first.,,

Everyone has heard the exact same story before, the story of how the first spinjitsu master created Ninjago it was a story as old as time. A story every child demanded to be told as their bed time story, Kaiya was most definitely one of those children. Ever since she's been at the orphanage which had been since she was born that was the main story she wanted to be told, the story of how ninjago became the realm it is today, the story that she knew undermined the incredible power of the FSM. She never would've guessed that now years later at the age of eleven would she'd be the best friend of the grandson to that very master, she also would've never guessed that she would be leaning a ladder she had borrowed (stole) from the orphanage to rescue that very grandson.

"You got it!" She called up to her friend, Kaiya was holding onto the ladder as tightly as she could waiting for her friend to make his way down from the dormitory. Currently the brunette was beside Darkley's Boarding School for bad boys a building that has always given her the creeps. Kaiya is an eleven year old girl with brunette hair in a ponytail and light green eyes, her clothes were a pink overall jumpsuit, a white vee t-shirt and plain pink trainers.

Her blond friend peered out the widow his eyes stared at the ladder below his window "give me minute!" The boy slowly stepped out the window his body involuntarily shaking as his foot landed on the ladder.

"You're doing great Lloyd! Few more steps to go." Kaiya encouraged, a smile grew on her lips however she had to keep the ladder steady she couldn't risk moving it incase Lloyd fell from the ladder. The blond rolled his eyes in response the sounds of his footsteps slowly coming down the wooden ladder echoed across them. Soon Lloyd was finally on the ground, he looked the exact opposite to Kaiya he had blond hair in a bowl cut hairstyle that was concealed by the hood of his DIY skeleton hoodie with a sewed on cape on the back of the hood "Yay you made it!"

Lloyd and Kaiya walked away from the ladder she could easily put the blame on the school for stealing the ladder, your probably wondering why Kaiya needed the leader, what had happened was Lloyd had been kicked out of Darkleys and instead of doing the walk of shame out of school the very next morning he called on his right hand man or should I say right hand girl Kaiya Yoshida to come to his aid.

"You've gone for a very pink vibe today." Lloyd chuckled, Kaiya's pink definitely didn't match the black evil theme that he was going with. Actually their entire everything never matched, but that might've been why they were such good friends, they weren't the exact same.

"Pink is a nice colour, you should try it some time." The brunette retaliated, a smug smile painted her face as she skipped infront of Lloyd whilst they made their way down to Jamanakai village this was also apart of their plan after Kaiya basically prison breaked Lloyd out of Darkleys another plan or activity would be set into motion.

Lloyd audibly gasped at Kaiya's remark his eyes glared at her and he rushed infront of her causing Kaiya to come to a halt.

"Hey! You wouldn't catch me dead in that colour! It's so girly!" Lloyd yelled, his arms sprawled all around him his eyes wide at Kaiya words. All the brunette did was laugh at her friend.

She laughed at him the whole way to Jamanakai village.

✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎✧♡︎