"The Unknown Big Sister" (0)

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊☕️🗽

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
☕️🗽

Polaris had been adopted by Nora and Charles Bing and it is the only thing she remembers before her life changed as her first name to Channel as the brand of clothing, perfume, and accessories and a little inspired by the name of her adoptive father

Polaris now Channel doesn't even remember her last name or her life as part of the Black family and she wouldn't know either because at the age of fourteen, Channel decided not to seek information about her biological family and decided to stay with her strange adoptive family. Divorced parents with a mother who writes erotic books and her gay father who dressed as a woman. It was her family and every day she learned to accept it. Besides, Channel never liked changes.

So, Channel did not and would not know the void she had left in her biological father Orion or the mystery behind her 'disappearing' that was sometimes told among members of the Black family because each one had their own theory of what happened.

But although Channel lived her life without wondering or knowing about her biological family, her life will be projected before them by a girl called Emilia commanded by the goddess Hecate.

☕️🗽

At Hogwarts, sitting at the Gryffindor table Sirius Black was chatting and joking with his best friend James Potter while his other two friends Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew were reading a book or eating.

In the other part of the great hall, at the Slytherin table. Regulus Black sighed heavily as he saw how his brother Sirius smiled and laughed with James. Regulus felt a discomfort inside for feeling so jealous of the relationship between his older brother and the Gryffindor student, he always wanted what Sirius and James have, a sibling relationship.

He felt alone in his house because Sirius spent time at the Potter residence and they both had no more siblings. But they didn't know that they both had an older sister named Polaris who strangely 'disappeared'. The only ones who knew what had really happened were the three Black sisters (and their parents) and Regulus and Sirius's parents. Walburga and Orion. Who just appear at the door of the great hall, drawing everyone's attention.