Sick Cuddles PxD

More fluff ☁️
Pezzy x Droid
-In this story, Pezzy gets sick from overworking and Droid helps him
———————————————————————————
Pezzy's POV
I needed to get this video edited tonight so I could put it out tomorrow, that way I don't feel bad for not posting in a week.
It was super late when I'd decided to start editing since I mostly laid in bed, zoned out, staring at the ceiling or was on my phone.
I felt terrible.
My chest was hurting, my throat burned, my nose was running, and my body constantly shifting temperatures going from boiling hot to freezing cold.
It had been like this since yesterday. I just chose to deal with it. We had no medicine either, so that was out of the question.
Staring at my monitor, I felt my eyes begin to droop and my body become numb.
I felt so tired, I felt like crying.

Droid's POV
After my stream, I went to get a drink since I hadn't drank anything in like an hour or so.
I took off my headset, and started walking out my room. I haven't heard from Pezzy for a bit, I might check on him and see if he's okay.
I knock on his door. No answer. I knock a second time. Again, no answer.
Pushing the door open gently, I look in the room.
He seems to be at his monitors. Walking over to him, I can see he's fallen asleep. He looks terrible.
There are dark bags under his eyes, snot dripping from his nose, his whole body shaking lightly. He obviously hasn't been taking care of himself, again.
I wake him up.
He looks at me, dazed and confused as I pick him up, walking him to the bathroom.
I run the water so he can have a bath and relax his muscles. He drifts in and out of sleep as he waits. I hate seeing him so sick.
I feel the water to make sure it's at a good temperature for him. As he takes his clothes off, I turn around cus I'm a good person, you know?
He gets in and leans back, relaxing his previously tense shoulders.
" Pezz. " I start, getting a small hum in response. " I need to wash your hair, do you think you could sit up for me? ".
He nods, sitting up as I put some shampoo in my hand. I massage the shampoo into his hair, scratching gently at his scalp. He closes his eyes as I wash out the shampoo, then put conditioner in his hair, again rinsing it out. He assured me that he could wash himself so I walk out to get him a towel.
I pass him a towel and we make our way back to his room.
Pezz sits on the bed, waiting patiently as I dig through his drawers to find him some comfortable clothes.
After a minute or so, I had found him: a white shirt with joggers. I tossed them over to him. I went to my room to grab a hoodie from my room.
I came back with one of my grey hoodies, gently putting it on him.
' He's sick so I should probably get him some tablets and water for the morning ' I thought, so I quickly ran downstairs, rummaging through drawers for tablets and then grabbing a water bottle on my way back up.
After putting the tablets on his desk and the water bottle down by his bed, I pull him into my lap and start dry his hair slowly and carefully, making sure not to hurt him.

3rd Person POV
As Droid dried Pezzy's hair, Pezzy began to hum quietly, closing his eyes in contentment. They were both content. Quietly enjoying sitting in each other's company. This was how it would usually go when Pezzy was sick, Droid would stay with him and get him cleaned up, helping to motivate him until he felt better. They liked it. More than they'd both admit.
After Droid finished drying Pezzy's hair, the pair decided to lay on Pezzy's bed, with Droid holding Pezzy close to him.
Their eyes began to close, as they snuggled even closer ( which was near enough impossible for them to get closer ), ravishing in the warmth of the other.
They slowly drifted off, into a deep sleep, without a care in the world. Nothing mattered until the morning. Nothing mattered so long as Droid had Pezzy and Pezzy had Droid.

Words: 746