1. A favour

Wonyoung is the topper, intelligent, studious girl, meanwhile Sunghoon is the total opposite,who doesnt even care about studying.

Now, Sunghoon wants a revenge on his ex-girlfriend Sooha for dumping him and humiliating him infront of everyone.

So, for the revenge, he decides to get a fake Girlfriend, who'll make Sooha jealous .

What will happen if the fake Girlfriend turns out to be Wonyoung?

__________________________________________________________________________________

At School,

Sunghoon's POV

I walk inside the cafeteria with my friends and sit in my table, trying to ignore the stares and gossips around me.

I gritten my teeth seeing a familiar Face from the table near me, smirking at me.

Sooha

I look at my friends, anger visible in my eyes.

"I want revenge"

They all look at me with confusion.

"Revenge? For whom?" Jungwon asked.

"Sooha...that bitch needs to learn some lesson" l stated.

"Okay...but how?" Heeseung asked and l smirked.

"I'll get a fake girlfriend and make her jealous" l said.

"Do you think it will work?... I'm talking about the 'jealous' part" Jake said

"Of course it'll work...when she'll get to know l have a girlfriend and sees me happy, she'll eventually crawl back to me" l said as my lips curved up to an evil smirk.

"Your mind-work scares me sometime" Sunoo said being done with me.

"But who'll be the 'fake Girlfriend'? " Niki asked.

"Lets see.." l roamed my eyes around the cafeteria room and my eyes fell on a girl.

"Jang Wonyoung"

Jay looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Seriously? Wonyoung? Dude,you wanna get rejected? " Jay said and l looked at him being confused.

"What's wrong?" l asked.

"This is THE Jang Wonyoung we're talking about. Girl doesnt give a fuck about boys or dating stuffs.. She only cares about her studies " Jay said trying to warn me.

"Your gonna date a nerd?" Niki said and side-eyed me.

"Oh Shut up. She's not a nerd, she just..studies alot. Besides, have you seen her insane visuals?... She's the perfect one for me" l said and my Niki looks at me raising an eyebrow.

"So your defending her now?"

"I'm not defending her, l'm just spitting facts" l said while sipping my drink.

"Now, whats the plan?" Heeseung asked.

"I'll ask her out...now"

Wonyoung's POV

I was at the cafeteria, having my lunch as l kept my eyes on my Biology book. I have a biology test coming up this week and l was now preparing for it.

As l was revising for my test, someone came and sat across me in my table.

I looked up... Park Sunghoon?

What is he doing here?

"Hey !" He said and smiled while l looked at him, narrowing my eyes.

Disgusting

"Excuse me? What are you doing here?" l asked while he smiled at me

"Nothing just wanted to see you" He said and winked.

What is wrong with him?

"Drop the act, Park Sunghoon. What's your intention? " l asked keeping down my book and he let out a sigh

"I want you to do me a favour" he said and l joined my eyebrows in confusion.

A favour?

"What is it?" l asked and he looked at me in the eyes.

"I want you to be my Girlfriend "

______