5.New school

A/n: hii guyss!! I came back with a new chapter. And as promised, its a long one hehsbsbehsbd(what) so um like guess ur last name before reading this chapter:))) okayy noww get ur snacks and enjoy reading this at 3 am😍🥰

_____________________________

Y/n's POV:

"What is love, oh whoa whoa whoa whoa oooo what is love baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me no more uh oh whoa whoa whoa"
WHAT THE FUCK IS THA- oh. Yeah its my alarm. fuck. When will it shut up.

LET ME SLEEP YOU BITCH.

I grabbed the alarm and threw it out of the window. I heard someone yelp and oh shit i hope i didn't hit someone..

I quickly rushed out of the bed and looked out of the window just to see a really familiar guy. Honestly i've never seen him but he looks really familiar. He had platinum hair with a little red streak in it. Strange. I have a red streak too.. Well um anyways. I shrugged it off and yelled a quick sorry before closing the window. Poor guy.. i opened the door of my bathroom and went inside looking at myself in the mirror. Messy hair and eyebags looking like crazy. damn it. i grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I wet my toothbrush and put the toothpaste on it. It was a strawberry and mint flavoured one. Archons its so good i wish i could eat it. I brushed my teeth and quickly took a shower. After drying my hair i put on some make-up and went downstairs to greet mom and eat breakfast. Today will be a long day since its my first day at highschool. Im kinda nervous but childe and signora go to my school so it's alright.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Mom asks me.
"Yeah, i'm fine. Just a bit nervous haha.." i just hope no one will judge me when i get there. I hate socializing. Why can't everything be online? I'm so much better at socializing online. I can just type a random text and letter but in real life, i can't do that. I snapped out of my thoughts as i felt a hand on my hand.

"Hey, y/n. You know, when you were still little you were a strong girl and i'm sure you didn't change. When you changed schools 7 years ago, you were feeling the same but, when you went inside of the new school, everyone was around you. Asking to be your friend, it's no different situation this time. Relax, plus don't your friends go there? I'm sure everything will be just fine!" the lady said sweetly.

"I-.. i guess you're right thank you." I sighed and smiled. I gave my mom a tight hug and put the dirty dishes in the sink.

"i'll grab my bag and head to school now mom. Thanks for the breakfast! It was delicious. See you later mom!" I grabbed my bag and hugged my mom one more time before bidding farewell.

"Oh.. before you go, stay safe honey, i love you."

I smiled.

"You too. I love you too mom. Bye!"

I walked out of the house and realized that i didn't know where my school was located. FUCK. I groaned and spot a taxi in the corner and ran towards it as fast as i could. When I reached there i quickly got in.

"Could you take me to the teyvat high school, please?" I said to the taxi driver.

"Yeah, no problem. That'll be 10 mora though." The driver replied. Woah it was a woman? That's so cool.  I handed her the money and we left for school.

After about 15 minutes we arrived at a big building with tons of people rushing inside. That must be it.

"Here we are!" The taxi driver said cheerfully.