Act 1

Scene 1: A New Threat Arises
We open with Carol Danvers, aka Captain Marvel, patrolling the skies, protecting Earth from extraterrestrial threats. However, a new menace emerges as reports surface of a mysterious figure wreaking havoc across the globe, stealing advanced technology and causing chaos.

Scene 2: Rogue Strikes
During a routine patrol, Captain Marvel encounters Rogue, who is wielding stolen alien technology with deadly precision. Rogue's ability to absorb Captain Marvel's powers catches her off guard, leaving her weakened and vulnerable as Rogue escapes with her stolen loot.

Scene 3: Investigating the Villain
Determined to stop Rogue, Captain Marvel teams up with her allies, including Nick Fury and the rest of S.W.O.R.D. They analyze Rogue's past and discover that she was experimented on by a clandestine organization, enhancing her powers and manipulating her into becoming a weapon.

Scene 4: Clash of Titans
Captain Marvel tracks Rogue to a remote facility, where a fierce battle ensues. Rogue proves to be a formidable opponent, using her absorbed powers to counter every move Captain Marvel makes. Despite her best efforts, Captain Marvel is overwhelmed and forced to retreat, realizing that Rogue is more dangerous than she initially thought.

Scene 5: Rallying the Heroes
With Rogue's threat escalating, Captain Marvel reaches out to other heroes for assistance. She enlists the help of allies like Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, and the Guardians of the Galaxy, forming a united front against Rogue's reign of terror.

Scene 6: Unraveling the Conspiracy
As Captain Marvel and her allies investigate further, they uncover a conspiracy involving rogue elements within S.W.O.R.D. who are using Rogue as a pawn in their bid for power. With the truth revealed, Captain Marvel prepares for a final showdown with Rogue and her puppet masters.