Act 3

Scene 1: Mourning the Fallen
The aftermath of the battle leaves a somber atmosphere as Captain Marvel and her allies mourn the loss of Rogue. They pay tribute to her bravery and sacrifice, honoring her memory as a hero who fought for redemption.

Scene 2: Unraveling the Conspiracy
With Rogue's sacrifice, the organization behind her transformation is exposed to the world. Captain Marvel leads the charge in dismantling the remnants of the conspiracy, ensuring that justice is served for their crimes against humanity.

Scene 3: Reconciliation and Forgiveness
As tensions ease, Captain Marvel reaches out to those who were once manipulated by the organization, offering them a chance at redemption. She extends a hand of forgiveness to former enemies, recognizing that everyone deserves a second chance to make amends.

Scene 4: Building a Better Future
With the threat of the organization neutralized, Captain Marvel and her allies focus on rebuilding and strengthening their defenses. They work together to forge a brighter future for Earth, united in their commitment to protecting the planet from all threats, both earthly and extraterrestrial.

Scene 5: Legacy of Heroes
As the story concludes, Captain Marvel reflects on the legacy of heroism left behind by Rogue and all those who fought alongside her. She reaffirms her dedication to upholding their ideals and ensuring that their sacrifices are never forgotten.

Scene 6: The End is a New Beginning
With the world safe once again, Captain Marvel looks towards the horizon, ready to face whatever challenges the future may hold. She stands tall, a symbol of hope and resilience, knowing that as long as there are heroes willing to fight for what's right, Earth will always be protected. The screen fades to black, signaling the end of one chapter and the beginning of another.