Post Credits Scene

The screen fades back in to reveal a dimly lit room, where a figure sits in shadow. Suddenly, a voice breaks the silence.

Voice: "Rogue, we've been watching you closely."

Rogue's eyes widen in surprise as she recognizes the voice. She steps forward cautiously.

Rogue: "Professor Xavier? What are you doing here?"

Professor Xavier emerges from the shadows, a calm and reassuring presence.

Xavier: "We've seen your recent actions, Rogue. Despite your past, you've shown great courage and selflessness."

Rogue hesitates, unsure of what to make of the situation.

Rogue: "I don't know if I belong with the X-Men, Professor. I've caused too much harm."

Xavier smiles gently, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Xavier: "We believe in second chances, Rogue. And we believe in you. The X-Men are more than a team - we're a family. We can help you learn to control your powers and use them for good."

Rogue's expression softens as she considers Xavier's words. Finally, she nods, a sense of determination in her eyes.

Rogue: "Alright, Professor. I'll give it a shot."

Xavier smiles, knowing that Rogue's decision marks the beginning of a new chapter in her life as a member of the X-Men.

Xavier: "Welcome to the X-Men, Rogue. Together, we'll make a difference."

The screen fades to black, hinting at the exciting adventures that lie ahead for Rogue as she embarks on her journey with the X-Men.