Fresh Start

* Flashback*
   I'm Jayde and I grew up in Seattle Washington where I met my Bestfriend Jack, he's from Kentucky but moved to Seattle in high school he was always looking out for me because I would always get picked on because of my weight. Now listen I wasn't crazy big but you know kids. SMH. Soon after that Sammie and Destiny came around and Jack and Sammie soon started dating then because they are crazy talented Jack and Sammie left Seattle for LA after high school to start their careers Jack Raps and Sammie Sings. To say I wasn't sad that they left they still called me everyday came to visit vice versa, and a year after they left Destiny went on to full fill her career as a rap artist too, I was so happy for my friends their living their dreams and I'm still here in rainy Seattle doing nails and getting my BAG!? I've been doing nails since high school and became a nail tech for different celebrities which is coo I get to fly to different cities get paid and come right back home. Don't get me wrong I love my hometown but I'm tired of it.  I'm not close with my parents well honestly they want nothing but to control my life and tell me who I should date, and when I finally started dating Eric they were head over hills for him. The 2 years Eric and I were dating was miserable because all he did was down talk me tell me I'm worthless and I'm nothing without him, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Of course I told my parents about it but they told me " Eric's a good man that you'll never come across again suck it up and deal with it " to say I wasn't hurt hearing that I cut off all ties with them because how can you let your kid or tell your kid to just deal with being abuse. CRAZY RIGHT!? So not only was it verbal abuse it was also physical abuse and the fifth and LAST time he put his hands on me I was done Jack, Sammie, and Destiny came to see me and all they could do was get teary eyed and blame themselves but I didn't let them it was me that let Eric get me like this in the first place and right at that moment I made a promise to them I wouldn't go back and I didn't.

******
*Present Day*

   Today is finally the day I'm finally moving from Seattle to LA, I'm a little scared but I'm just happy to getting away from Eric's crazy ass. And I know you asking who's Eric, well Eric is my abusive ex whom I was dating for like 2 years. A complete WASTE of my time to say the least. And thank god I didn't sleep with his ass because I'm fasho still a virgin, of course that made him mad I didn't sleep with him but I don't care it wasn't happening not with him that's For-sure.

Anyways I'm glad to be starting fresh and not having to deal with bullshit all the time. And good thing I have a job in line because I do nails for a living and you know I gotta get that BAG!?

As I load the last boxes into the truck I soon see the last person I wanted to see today. I sigh. " what are you doing here Eric " I say annoyed. " Awe baby is that how you gonna do your man" he said trying to hug me. " Uh first off you're not my man so cut it" I said getting mad. " Now What Are You Doing Here" I repeated.

We stood there in silence and before I could walk away and tell the movers to get going Eric grabs my arm. " ERIC FUCKING LET ME GO" I said panicky. " don't get to LA and lose your fucking mind bitch whether your with me or not you still belong to me" he whispered in my ear while releasing my arm.

My eyes filled with tears as I run to my car lock it and just sit for a moment to get myself together, because honestly I couldn't wait to get away from this city it's just filled with bad memories and bad people I'm ready to go.

After about 30 minutes of trying to get myself together my Bestfriend Jack called me on FaceTime. Now Jack and I have been Bestfriend's for a long time, even before he got with Sammie and before Destiny and all of us became friends, he's like my brother and he has always been there for me when we were kids and even now. Jack didn't really like Eric to begin with so when he found Eric was beating on me during the 2 years we were together Jack shut that down quick end of story.