:Entry 7:

Hunter's log

July 12, 20xx

"Sane and Luna joined me. Don't know much about these two... maybe I should ask."

The group of 3 sit around a campfire. Hunter had killed a deer for food, Luna was cooking it and Sane was watching out for zombies.
"So..." Hunter started but got cut off by Sane.
"Don't with the small talk. It's boring." Sane says she had cut her long hair not too long ago.
"Was just gonna ask how you two got here." Hunter stares at them.
"Oh. Well... I was in a hospital when it broke out. Mental health issues, also got accused of killing my whole family...so... Yeah didn't come from a healthy start." Sane stares into the fire.
"Damn... I'm sorry." Hunter says.
"You ain't gonna ask if I did it?" Sane looks surprised.
"Am I supposed to?" He smiles "Its not my business... and if you did, wouldn't you try to kill me and Luna?" Sane laughs.
"Maybe."
"What about you, Luna?" Hunter looks at the other woman.
"...I don't like talking..." Luna looks away.
"Oh... yeah, figured that." Hunter smiles. "Don't have to tell me any -"
"I was living with my father and mother....but my mother got sick and father hired a man to help cure her...it didn't work... I left." Luna said, then turned away.
"Oh..." Hunter is stunned she said that but shakes his head. "Thanks, Luna."
"So what about you, Hunter?" Luna asks.
"We know you have a boyfriend and you're looking for him." Sane smiles. "How sweet."
"Yeah....Ethan." Hunter smiles. "He's... amazing. He helped make meds for mental health issues."
"Wow, a new medication." Sane rolls her eyes. "I've taken so many and none helped."
"I don't think the medication ever got released." Hunter says.
"What was it called?" Luna asks.
"Mentnoid. I think?" Hunter touches his chin. Luna eyes widen.
"Who did he help? The girls name?" Luna asks.
"Luna? Why are you...?" Sane stares at her friend.
"...I don't remember. I'm sorry. Wait i never said he helped a girl." Hunter frowns. "Why?"
"Ethan and that girl helped my father and the doctor...." Luna looks at the fire.

"They made the virus."