:Entry 11:

Hunter's log.

July 28th, 20xx
-Night-

The group is asleep while Luna and Sane stays awake to keep watch. Sane looks at Luna.
"What we going to do after this?" Luna asks quietly.
"Who knows..." Sane sighs leaning on the wall, she's tired.
"You can sleep, Isabel." Luna comments.
"Don't call me that." Sane says as she slowly falls asleep.

Sane gets startled awake when a woman grabs her mouth. Sane tries to scream but the woman holds a gun to Sane's head, and points towards Luna. She's bleeding from the throat and has cuts and marks all over her arms and face. She's half alive. Sane stares at the woman who's holding the gun, she knows her. She's from the Lady's Group. The woman leaves after cutting Sane's arm. After Sane makes sure the woman is gone, she runs to Luna.
"Luna! Are-" she stares into Luna's eyes, they are lifeless. "No...." Sane hobbled over to where Hunter's sleeping. "Hunter! Please wake up!" She shakes him awake, while sobbing. He wakes up and stares at her, then at her bleeding arm.
"Sane?" Hunter looks around and he sees Luna's body. "Mother of..." he jumps up which wakes Kiba, Ryker and Jaxon. They turn and see Sane crying.
"They killed her! They killed her!!" She screams, Ryker runs over to her and trys  to calm her down.

The sun comes up and the group stands together at a freshly dug up grave.
"Let's go." Hunter says as he turns away from the grave and walks away. Jaxon following behind while Ryker pats Sane on the back.
"Come on Sane." Ryker says and she just nods. They continue towards the Alabama Georgia line. Kiba sniffs the grave than follows Ryker.