Chapter 5: Cry.

♡Sapnap pov♡

I got Karl up to my room.

"I need to drink more." He slurred a bit, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Go change." I demanded, handing him a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I showed him to the bathroom and waited for him to be done. I helped him back to my room. He climbed into my bed and curled up. I saw a couple of tears slide down his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, walking over.

I squatted next to the bed so I could see him. I gently brushed the hair away from his face. He leaned into the touch.

"I need to drink more, and you won't let me." He mumbled.

"Why do you need to drink more?" I asked.

"Because I can still remember everything. How horrible of a person I am. I just want to forget Sapnap. I hate myself. I hate myself so fucking much and I wish I would've just killed myself when I had the chance." He broke down sobbing.

I felt my eyes widen as he covered his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry. Forget I said anything. I'll just go to sleep." He sobbed quietly, turning his back to me.

"Karl." I said softly.

I stood up and climbed into the bed next to him. I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"I'm not gonna just forget what you said. Drunk words are sober thoughts. We can talk more about this when you're sober." I told him, carefully wiping the tears from his face.

"Good luck. I won't talk about anything like that sober." He replied.

He yawned.

"I'm tired." He mumbled.

"Me too." I replied.

I got off the bed and grabbed a blanket from off the end of the bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Going to sleep on the couch." I told him.

He whined and shook his head.

"Stay." He mumbled.

I looked at him and the door then back at him.

"Please?" He asked.

I smiled a bit.

"Okay." I gave in.

I climbed back onto the bed. He grabbed my arm and wrapped it around him. He moved back so his back was pressed against my front.

"Is this okay?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah." I replied.

He shut his eyes, and I did as well.

♡Karl pov♡

I woke up to horrible pain in my chest. I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door. I quickly took the hoodie off and my binder. I covered my chest with my arms and let myself focus on my breathing.

Where am I? Who's house is this? Why the hell did I sleep in my binder?

There was a gentle knock on the door.

"Karl? Are you okay?"

Sapnap? I went to fucking Sapnaps house? God, I'm never drinking again. This is so embarrassing.

"Yeah. I'm good. I'll be out soon." I replied.

I heard him walk away.

I hope I didn't do anything to embarrass myself. I put my binder and the hoodie back on.