Chapter 2

In the other hand,Jungkook was sit at his couch wearing a hoddie,black jeans and look at his iPad.Suddenly,someone walk close to him.

"This is the list of the gun we found at that trash place"

He say giving a paper with list of the gun and the value.Jungkook put his iPad a side and look at the list.

Jungkook smirk."Look at this guns.From the name,we know who's the buyer and which group"He say giving back the paper to Namjoon,One of his mafia friend.

"Yeah,they always use the same guns and left it after done"

Jungkook take back his iPad and play some games.He also drink his banana milk while play.Namjoon sit beside him and look at his phone.

"I heard Yujin's will back"Namjoon say and that name make Jungkook sigh.

"Yeah..and now my life will be like hell"

"That's not so bad,beside Yujin is not far level from us"

"Are you kidding me? Hell no! I will always be the top1"Jungkook say and finish his banana milk.

"OFC Dominic Ace always being the top1 and who's know that the leader drink banana milk"Namjoon say and Jungkook feel hurt..well,no actually.

"It's better then fucking wine"

Namjoon laugh and then,someone sit at his lap and kiss him.Namjoon kiss back and Jungkook just sigh.

"If you want to make out,go to room"Jungkook say and focus on his game.

"Come on,Kookie.You have single so much.. it's time for you go to date"Seokjin,Namjoon's wife say.

"I don't have time for date.Enough for that bitch made my life miserable"

They just laugh and then someone call to Jungkook.

Jungkook take his phone and answer"Hello?"

"H-hello? Mr.Jeon??"

The voice is familiar and in shaking tone.The voice make Jungkook sit up straight and make Namjoon and Seokjin startled.

"What up?"Jungkook reply in cold tone.

"He-help me.someone broke inside my house and I don't know what to do.I call my aunty,uncle and cousin but none of them answer"Taehyung voice begins to cry and nervous

Jungkook stand up in fast,take his car key and walk out from the mansion without any words to Seokjin and Namjoon.

"Stay where you are, I'm coming"Jungkook say and walk to his garage.He start his Buggati Veyron and drive.

Taehyung hide at his room in dark and doesn't dare to make any noise

Taehyung hide at his room in dark and doesn't dare to make any noise.He hold his tears.He lock his room and wait for Jungkook to came.

Suddenly,someone try to get in to his room and make Taehyung startled.The person keep bagging on the door make Taehyung in his fear.

"It's me.open up"sounds familiar and Taehyung open the door and see Jungkook with his gun."You okay?"

Taehyung nods and wipe his tears feel safe when he's here.Jungkook notice his tears and doesn't say anything.He look around and the house was in dark almost like a cave.

Jungkook walk around to find the assassin and notice Taehyung follow him close.Instead,he just let him being.He walk around and doesn't see the person.

"I don't see anyone.Where's the light box?"Jungkook ask and turn to Taehyung.

"At the kitchen,next to sink"Taehyung say in slow voice.Jungkook nods."stay here"

Jungkook walk to kitchen alone left Taehyung at the living room.Taehyung wait patiently at the living room and when the light turn on..someone stand behide him..

(To Be Continue...)