Chapter 3

Taehyung doesn't notice since he look at the doorway kitchen.The person behide him raised a knife and almost stab him when Jungkook jump and take down the person.Taehyung turn around and fall to ground in shock.

Jungkook and the person fight between punch and knife.Jungkook get scratched a few times but he doesn't care.He continue to fight but the assassin got away.Jungkook doesn't think much about the assassin and look at Taehyung who still in suprise.

"You okay?"Ask Jungkook while his arms and body have a few scratched.

Taehyung still in suprise and can't say other words.Jungkook shake him a little"Hey,are you alright?"

"Y-yes"

Jungkook notice Taehyung hands still in shaking and his black eyes in fear."come,follow me"

Jungkook say and help Taehyung stand.They both walk to Jungkook's Buggati and Taehyung sit at the passenger sit while Jungkook drive.

Taehyung calm down a bit and back to his sense to reality.He look at Jungkook who having scratched at his body.He feel bad for him.Because of himself,Jungkook got hurt.

Jungkook drive to his mansion and park his car at the garage."Let's go"

They both out from the car and Taehyung follow Jungkook to the main house.It's amazed Taehyung that the mansion was huge and in black white colour.Taehying continue to follow Jungkook who wait him at the door.

Once they got in,Namjoon who sit at the couch look at them and in shock eye.

"Wtf"He rush to them both."What happen to you?!?"

He cared to Jungkook and look at Taehyung."who is he and who the fuck hurt you?"

"Aish,you ask too many questions.Shut up will you?"Jungkook say and sit at the couch.He groan in hurt.

"Jungkook, I'm asking you"

Jungkook ignore him and watch the television.Taehyung just stand straight and look at them.Namjoon then look at Taehyung.

"May I ask who are you?"Namjoon ask and crossed his arms.

"I'm Kim Taehyung..erm..im Mr.Jungkook friend"

"I don't take you as friend"Jungkook suddenly voice.Taehyung grip his shirt and Namjoon notice that.Namjoon take some magazine,rolled it up and hit Jungkook head."Hyung!"

"I ask him,not you.shut up"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.Namjoon walk close to Taehyung."Are you hurt? What happen?"

Taehyung speechless.He doesn't know what to say.Suddenly,a knife was throw in between them two.Taehyung shock and Namjoon sigh and look at the throw and see Seokjin who in pout angry face.

"Since I reject to have sex with you,you bring other boy?!?"

Namjoon sigh and Taehyung seeing nervous.Jungkook who saw the drama smirk and suddenly say

"Yeah,he's Namjoon new toy"

By the sudden words,make Seokjin's blood boiled.Namjoon heard and hit Jungkook's head multiple time.

"Listen,this is no one,Darling.Jungkook bring this boy in so I ask him.I know him just now.Don't throw the knife again..it's dangerous"Namjoon explain and hug his wife.

Seokjin pout and cute face melts Namjoon's heart right away."You telling the truth?"

Namjoon nods"The truth my love"

Seokjin sigh and walk to Taehyung."I'm sorry for my behaviour.Im Seokjin,Namjoon's husband"

"Kim Taehyung and it's alright"

They smile and Jungkook stand up from the couch and walk to stairs.

"And where you think you're going? You not going to explain why you like that?"Seokjin suddenly words and glance at Jungkook who step at the stairs.

Jungkook sigh."Tell that boy to explain.His fault for made me like this"Jungkook say and walk to his room and slammed the door.

Taehyung look down and feel bad.Seokjin turn around and hug him."Hey, it's okey.Jungkook just like that"

"Yeah, don't blame yourself that he got hurt.If he doesn't care,he won't come to take you"

Namjoon and Seokjin comfort Taehyung like a parents and Taehyung look at them in smile.

They three sit at the couch and told Taehyung to tell them what actually happen.Taehyung told them the whole story,how he meet Jungkook.

"Oh.Well,I'm sorry for heard that.Don't worry,you can stay aslong you want"Seokjin say with a smile.It make Taehyung heart light up a little.

"I will bring you to your room"Seokjin say and took Taehyung to his room.Namjoon just watch them two and turn on the TV.

Taehyung got the guest room in aesthetic white and nature."I hope you comfy here.Please make yourself comfortable"

Taehyung was amazed by what he see.He never have bed before..he smile and nods to Seokjin.Seokjin left him alone at the room.

Taehyung sit at the comfy bed and thinking about what happen earlier.He thought for thanks to Jungkook for save him but since Jungkook's are cold to him earlier..he got scared of him.

Taehyung mind become super confuse about Jungkook.Jungkook see like he hate Taehyung but at the same time,he wants to protect him.

Taehyung got confuse and can't think right.He look around and open the closet and see a few tshirt and hoodie since it's cold weather and pants.All he need are in the room.

Taehyung decided to let go of he's mind and have comfy bath.He take the towel and walk to the bathroom.The bathroom are in fancy way.

It's have a bathtub and a shower.Everything he need in the drawer.It's like an aesthetic tiktok where's people keep their house clean..or something like that..

He take off her clothes and start to shower.He take the warm water and begin to bath.

For the first time in his life,he feel comfortable and happy.Before this,he always have a cold bath that his aunty forced him too.

Now,he can take comfy shower but he know it's not for long..

(To Be Continue...)