Chapter 3: dead?

Warning ⚠️ 🔞

"Ah...ugh...faster...faster.....nghhdghh.... Don't stop....please don't stop....harder" the women moaned on top of her lungs. She was rammed under the big buff man who is taking her in animalistic speed.

"Namjoon..you are so good alpha" she praised him to hit his ego. Like expected he f**ked her more harder. "What did you call me?" the said man slapped her face harder. He held her neck tightly and choked her.

"Sor..ry si..r" she whispered with a lack of air in her throat. Namjoon held both of her b**bs while moving faster. He pulled those as if he can take that out, squeezed those thightly. She screamed in pain.

He kept squeezing her b**bs very tightly with his strong hands. He squeeze them as if it's a sponge ball and he is taking out his anger by squeezing that.

He leaned down and bit her nipples very hardly like a snack. She screamed feeling so much pain on all parts of her body. Her  legs are held tightly towards her abdomen, hands are tied to the head board. Moreover the man top of her is taking her senseless. It was overwhelming for her even though it's painful. She lured him to do this now she can't complain about it. He can never take anyone like this until he have full consent.

"Uhh..ah" he groaned loudly falling on top of her chest. "Oh god cum inside me please...yes cum inside" she requested him to cum inside. She held his hair tightly so that he will listen.

The alpha hissed at the beautiful pain his orgasm is giving him. He finally cum inside her but not exactly. He never forget protection. If not every women run around him with babies. He knows if he goes raw his junior will definitely knot them.

He fall down next to her panting very hard. She looked at him very disappoint. 'He wore condom. When did he do that. I made sure to not bring any inside' she said looking at the sappy d**k falling on the alphas pelvis.

The transparent condom held really massive c**k girls could get orgasm just by looking at that veiny thick d**k. Cum was dripping from his condom. Namjoon is clever to remove his di*k immediately after he cum he don't want it to leak through condom.

He stood up and removed the condom, tied it and threw that on the washroom commod and flushed it like a waste. He knows how to do. He never takes any chance. Being at his position everybody want to be next to him. They all find reasons to bring him at their feet. But they forget the basic thing he has 148Q for a reason. He is genius.

He took the tissue and wiped his d**k and throw the tissue, wore his boxers walking to her.

She is lying on the bed not covering herself which he don't like. Once it's done they should move. She is eyeing that Greek god body the alpha has. She is getting horny again.

"Do you need any help" he asked her. He knows he is an animal he should control around girls they are not that strong. But once he enters in he forgets he is human. His wolf will activate.

"I wanted to lick it" she said eyeing his dick. Namjoon just chuckled he knows what she is doing. "Do you want me to give you a bath" he ignored and asked her softly like a gentleman. He is not one of those who throw them after bed. He will offer help.

She rolled her eyes at this. Namjoon is always like this. He becomes gentleman after the act is done. She did not know that. She thought she will get more than one round. "No I'm fine" she said looking at the sealing.

Namjoon covered a sheet on top of her. "You might feel uncomfortable" he said to her softly. He believes when you are having s3x it's fine to show naked body. After that it feels uncomfortable for women to show her naked body. Most women told him that.