Chapter 1

Kyungsoo's P.O.V
"Wake up, Kyungsoo! You have school!" I heard my mother yell. "I'll be a second!" I said, groaning quietly. I sat up, stretching before going down to the living room. "Look who's finally up." My dad growled, making me shrink back slightly. "Get up earlier from now on." He rolls his eyes before leaving for work.

I sigh quietly and my mom smiles down at me before placing my plate in front of me. I smile back, making her laugh. "Eat, you'll be late!" She says before turning back to the stove. I eat quickly and gather my things, running out after saying goodbye. I sigh again and begin walking towards the school, taking the back roads. I mainly avoid people, they make fun of me for being short and push me around a lot.

I can't do anything back because if I do, I would end up getting in trouble.

I sigh yet again before walking to class and sitting in my assigned seat. I look around the room to see the most beautiful male I had ever seen, but did not recognize him.

I began to think that he was a transfer student, but he had no belongings. He looked over at me and gave a sad, more worried, look in my direction. He then got up and exited the room, and as I looked at his back, saw the blood running down the back of his shirt.