🌑🌸One shot: My stars

In this AU Will glows 😭
Credits to my friend Leo_Valdez_At_Heart for giving me the idea to write Solangelo one shots, we love them 🫶

(They're not dating)

•••

Will's P.O.V:

Will was pacing out side of the Hades cabin clutching a bouquet of flowers. They were a range of black to white, he'd thought Nico would like them. They'd probably be dead in a few days but it was the thought that count.

Will takes a deep breath and walks up to the door of the cabin.

"Hey Will, whatcha doing?" A voice asks from behind him.

Will turns to see Nico, holding a sketch book and wearing his classic aviator jacket. His hair was disheveled as usual and he smiled faintly up at Will.

"Oh! Hi Nico, I thought you were in the cabin." Will says in a rush, blushing profusely.

"Nice flowers," Nico observes, stepping forward and tapping a black pedal making it dip under his finger.

"Thanks, they're for you." Will spits out.

"Oh, thank you, You didn't have to!" Nico says, playfully punching Will's arm which caused it to glow.

"Yeah but I wanted to." Will grins.

"You're so sweet, come inside. I'll put these in a vase." Nico laughs, pulling Will into his cabin.

"Those are actually my favorite flower, how'd you know?" Nico asks, setting down his sketch book and rummaging around for a vase.

"I asked around," Will answers, blushing even more.

"Is there any reason you wanted to be so nice today?" Nico asks, stepping up beside Will and taking the flowers.

"Yeah, I need to talk to you," Will says awkwardly.

"Sure, shoot." Nico says, observing Will curiously.

Will takes a deep breath and watches as Nico sets the flowers into the vase.

What if Nico didn't like him back?

"I like you Nico, like, I like you a lot." Will admits.

"So much it hurts to be away from you and I think you might just be the most beautiful person and I think your just amazing and-"

Nico cuts Will off with a kiss, the shorter boy stands on his tippy toes and wraps his arms around Will's neck. Will immediately accepts the kiss and holds Nico close to him.

"I like you too Will. And I also think you might just be the most incredibly amazing and gorgeous person to exist." Nico whispers, pulling away.

Will let's a grin spill onto his face and hugs Nico tightly.

"I am so glad you feel the same, because I think your so exquisite and-" Will continues, his words tripping over one and other.

"shh"

"I know, thank you." Nico whispers, pressing a finger to Will's lips.

Will smiles down at Nico and pulls him in for a kiss once more.

The flowers on the table next to the two boys sway in the wind from the open window and a shine slightly in Will's glowing light.

•••

486 words