𝟬𝟬𝟭 New Girl

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
𝟬𝟬𝟭

Karina walks downstairs unhappy about her first day of public school.
"Mom I really don't wanna go, why can't I just stay homeschooled?" Karina says, she sits down at the kitchen island. Her mom puts breakfast on the table.
"Well... it's time you meet new people. I can't baby you your whole life." Her mom says. Karina rolls her eyes and starts eating. Her mom calls down everyone else to breakfast, "Jordan! April! Breakfast is ready!"
April walks down and sits next to Karina.
"Looks like the computer freak finally gets out of the house." April laughs as she speaks.
"Shut the fuck up April." Karina says.
"Karina Winters... watch your mouth, and you leave your damn sister alone right now." Their mom says stressed. Jordan runs down in his pajamas.
"I'm not going to school." Jordan says, he starts to walk back up the stairs.
"You're taking your ass to school. Go get dressed now." Their mom says.
"It's not gonna be that bad. Honestly my first year not being homeschooled went fine." April says. Karina rolls her eyes and checks the time on her phone.
"It's 6:45, if Jordan doesn't hurry up we're gonna be late for the bus." Karina says. Jordan runs down right as she says that and runs out the door.
"How did you get dressed so fast ...?" Karina asks.
"I don't know but at least I'm here." Jordan says.
"Bye shitheads!" April says getting in her car and driving down the driveway.
"Why do we have to take the bus if we're literally going to the same school?" Karina asks Jordan.
"I really don't know, but my friend Kai takes the bus too so whatever." Jordan replies.

- Karina's Thoughts -

Every time I think about Jordan's friend Kai, I just instantly feel happy. Even though he practically is the exact definition of a 'bad boy'. To me it doesn't matter, Jordan says he can tell it also doesn't matter for half of the girl population in my school drooling over him. I mean, I get why, but sometimes it's a little too excessive. Every time I talk to Kai I feel like he always listens. It's like I can just tell him how I feel always, but if I ever tell him that I like him my brother may hate me...

- End Of Thoughts -

Karina gets on the bus and looks around for a seat. Kai signals both Jordan and Karina to sit with him. They walk to the back and Jordan sits next to Kai and Karina sits alone informs of them. Karina put in her headphones and listens to SZA. She rests her head against the back of the seat closing her eyes. When she opens her eyes again the bus is parked in front of the school. She walks out of the bus and walks through the front doors of the school. She walks to the main office.
"Hello miss. I'm new here." Karina says nervously.
"Oh! Well welcome!" The woman says. She starts scanning through files for the schedule.
"Here you go! You'll be taking the same classes as your brother so that he can help you out." The woman says, "Also my name is Miss Morales, I'm the counselor here." Miss Morales smiles as she hands the schedule to Karina.
"Thank you!" Karina exclaims.
"Also here is your locker number and code!" Miss Morales says waving goodbye.
"Thank you." Karina says as she walks out of the room with everything. She then slips everything into her bag.
"How you liking the school so far?" Jordan asks.
"Good ... I guess. I miss just being home." Karina says.
"Womp womp, you can't go back now. Just come with me to your locker." Jordan says, he rolls his eyes grabbing Karina's arm, dragging her to her locker. She starts fiddling with the lock trying to put in the code. Kai then walks up behind her.
"Hey do you need help?" Kai asks, he laughs at her struggle.
"I guess I do." Karina steps back letting him get to the lock.
"The code?" Kai asks.
"2611." Karina replies. Kai puts in the code and pulls down on the lock opening the locker.
"No need to thank me." Kai smirks.
"I wasn't going to anyway." Karina says, she rolls her eyes playfully.
"Well this is the first time I don't see you locked in your room, whenever I'm over at Jordan's house." Kai says.
"Well it's not just his house anyways, also I hated whenever Jordan had you around because you two are always so loud." Karina replies.
"Well I guess I'll see you later." Kai says. The bell rings, the sound echoing through the hallway. Karina pulls out her schedule rushing to her next class. She walks in one minute late.
"Oh we were just about to start ..." the teacher says with attitude.
"I'm sorry that it's my first day." Karina says annoyed. She goes and sits down next to Jordan.
"How long is this class because I already hate her." Karina says.
"One hour." Jordan says laughing.

- Lunch -

Karina waits in line for a lunch. Jordan calls her over to sit with him and Kai with some other people. She gets a sandwich and walks over and sits down next to Jordan and across from Kai.
"So how's the first day treating you." Kai asks Karina.
"Um, good I guess." Karina says awkwardly. She takes a bite into her sandwich.
"Ew there's mayonnaise in this." Karina says disgusted by the flavor.
"Theres something on your cheek." Kai says, he reaches across the table and wipes a splash of mayonnaise of of her cheek with his thumb. Karina wipes her face with her hand after Kai touched her cheek. Karina blushes a little and puts her sandwich down. She smiles it's her head down smiling. When she looks up everyone is talking about Kai's game winning touchdown in football.
"Congratulations on winning the game!" Karina says, she smiles then looks down on her phone. Her smile instantly drops.
"You didn't tell me fucking Ashley goes here." Karina whispers to Jordan angrily, she gets up and walks to the table Ashley snapped her from.
"So you're already posting me on your story?" Karina says, she pulls up the Snapchat of Ashley making fun of her.
"You're just mad I'm right you fugly bitch." Ashley says, she laughs in her face.
"You should have stayed in Texas you old town road bitch." Karina says, she flips her off then walks out of the cafeteria.

- End Of Day -

Karina grabs her bag from her locker and starts walking out of school. Ashley walks up behind her and pulls her bag, causing Karina to fall. Karina gets up and pushes her.
"Don't touch me you dirty bitch!" Karina yells at Ashley, she then splashes Ashley with water and walks to the bus and gets on.
"You're not ready for tomorrow you over worked pig!" Ashley yells at the bus as it drives off.
"What was that about?" Jordan asks.
"Just an ugly bitch mad at me for literally doing nothing but existing." Karina replies. The bus eventually arrives to their house and they both go inside.
"Mom's already asleep. She had a long day at work." April says. Karina takes a shower and starts getting ready for bed. She turns off her lights and turns on the tv getting under the covers. Until she hears a tap at her

window...