1

"Kimberly I want to tell you something ..." Arianna looked at her best friend on her phone video chatting.

"Tell me about what?" Kimberly looked at Arianna while eating a bowl of oatmeal .

"You know Duke and I went to Hawaii for our anniversary, right?" Arianna asked. She and her boyfriend took a vacation to Hawaii four months ago..

"Yes, girl how was it?" Kimberly asked.

"It was nice. We went scuba diving, zip lining, and all that fun stuff. Well he took me to dinner and he proposed." Arianna showed her large oval diamond engagement ring on her light skin complexion finger.

Kimberly smiled at her friend through her laptop. She was surprised that her friend kept that a secret. She was happy that her friend was going to be married to her long time high school sweetheart of ten years. She was also little jealous that her friend had somebody expect her.

"That's beautiful. He really did get the ring you wanted since you guys freshman year of college."

"Yep I told him of our third anniversary at the Galleria and it's the exact one I always wanted. He's so good to me." Arianna's cheeks turned red blushing over at her future husband getting dress for work.

"Well let me know when the wedding is." She most certainly wanted to be part of her best friend's wedding. She was waiting for Arianna to ask her to be in the wedding.

"Girl, I already have the date and the venue already. And Mariah is going to be the Maid of Honor."

Mariah I don't want to be in that shit. Kimberly thought to herself looking at her friend going on.

Mariah was a clone version of Arianna. A lot of people thought they were sisters because of their redbone slim bodies and blonde weaves they wore back in high school and college. The only difference was Arianna had big lips and a big rear. And Mariah was just cute in the face. Mariah was just really Arianna's hype man. She was dirty but now she's worse. When people made Arianna mad, Mariah would find dirt on you and spread lies quickly. The damn girl was just bad news.

"Well I hope you have a good time. Ari." Kimberly roll her eyes.

"Damn Kim, it's like that? You know what I told you back in high school, so don't do that eye rolling on me sis." Arianna laughed and playful rolled her eyes. But Kimberly was dead ass.

"Yeah, girl." Kimberly sipped on her hot cocoa.

"I'm sorry Kimmy. But hey let's talk later okay, bye." Arianna ended the chat.

She got up off her king size bed and wobbled her to her 6'5 dark skin slim fiance in his bathroom.

"You good baby?" She wrapped her arms around his torso and kissed his lips.

"Yeah. Who was that?" Her fiance asked buttoning up his shirt.

"My best friend Kimberly who lives in Philly. I told her that Mariah was the maid of honor." She replied fixing her loose curls and straighten her purple silk nightgown in the mirror.

"Is she going to be in the wedding then?" He was very interested in her answer since Kimberly was her best friend.

"No baby. I already have my four. I don't need another one." She walked behind as he went into his closet to get a pair dress shoes.

He hooked his head in disagreement. "Naw. Why you doing that girl like that. You need to make her the Maid of Honor." Arianna crossed her arms together getting slightly irritated. "Not some attention whore who trying to entertain you, you barely know." Duke continued as he made his way downstairs. He couldn't believe his future wife was acting this way towards her best friend. Even though he never met her.