CHAPTER 21

Chapter 21

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

It's Christmas but he's not with me.

I am here at my house and the three girls are also in their families.

The four of us thought that we would celebrate with our families first and that our celebration would only be on December 26.

I'm currently helping Mommy prepare here in our dining area. Yesterday I was the one fixing our Christmas tree.

I was the one who volunteered because I thought when I was busy I couldn't think about him, but I was wrong. But I enjoyed it while fixing our Christmas tree.

~~~~

It's almost midnight!!!!

Mommy came to me and hugged me tightly, I wondered why she suddenly hugged me.

"My love, my sweetie, my forever baby. Don't ever forget that Mommy loves you forever and beyond" Mommy said while I was in her arms.

"Yes Mommy and you are the only one I love very much," I said and hugged her.

And when it was 12 o'clock, Mommy and I greeted each other and I also greeted my friends, of course, Taehyung too but I just looked at the dark sky and greeted him.

"Merry Christmas my Tata!" I said while looking at the sky.

I didn't message him because he might be busy right now.

~~~~

That's what we set up on New Year's. That's all that happened the previous day.

"Girls! Guess whattt!!" Rosè opened the restaurant door immediately after getting here at the restaurant.

We thought about eating and going shopping today because our free hours are a bit inconsistent so our girls out are once in a while.

"What?" the three of us answered.

Rosè arrived late because she was bathing her dog.

"Mommy and I are going to New York!!!" She announced happily.

"Why are you going to New York?" asked Lisa.

Rosè sat in the empty seat "I don't know, but you know, Mom said I have to meet someone there"

"Omg! Maybe you'll get married! HAHAHAHA" we teased her.

She looked at us annoyed"Naurrr!! I don't want it! Besides, that wedding isn't in my plans yet!" She said flatly.

"Guess who will get married first," I said to them.

"I think Jisoo" Rosè suddenly answered.

Jisoo looked at her in shock "H-Hahaha that sounds stupid! I don't even have a boyfriend yet," she answered jokingly, but from what I could see, she looked nervous.

But I just ignored it. "Alright, it's Lisa for me!" I answered.

"Why?!" She asked.

"Because it looks like someone happened between you and Jungkook," I teasingly answered.

She looked at me with a red cheek.

"What about you and Taehyung? It seems that you are the first one to marry" she teased me back.

Also speaking of Taehyung, I miss him!!

"Wait! What about our Rosè? It looks like she has a lover" Jisoo also joked and we laughed.