Oh wind away!

"AHUGHHAAHGS!!!!👹"

My brother jumped in the kitchen and right in front of me like a gorilla.

    "AHHHHH!" *Hits him in the head with the frying pan I was about to wash*

   "THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT?!"

       He screamed after he falls in his ass which probably has all the fat in the world to be able to attract old men. (Aham!) And gives me a death stare.

  "WHO TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO SCARE ME LIKE THAT! YOU GORILLA!"

          I screamed back, as I was about to kick him, I saw my mum coming down stairs and quickly flead the scene.

       "What in the name of your father is all screaming about?! Kalei Banga! Shouldn't you be ready to go to school?! The son I gave birth to from my vagai gai should be responsible and not lazy your big ass and make it bigger!"

          Oh damn, she mad. I thought as I finished putting on my shoes to go to school.

"MOMMM!"

He weals as he gets his ass up and points at me from behind, still looking at mom.

"But Teweth also isn't rea-"

"I mean she isn't wrong with.. that.."

"DAD! Not you too!"

"Mom~ I will be going now~"

*I said as I happily got out of my noisy house with the sound of my brother and mom fighting which can still be heard from a far*

        Man, I feel bad for my neighbors who have to indure all the noises pollution my house was causing...

-You have reached the end of chapter one,

Thank you for reading-