Wifi- doki-doki

I thought I would have a chance talk to him, but nah. He's always with someone, somebody and it was starting to piss me off.

  I tried my best approach him in lunch, nope. Too much people, even after school he was asked to walk with a person six times alone.

    I guess the guy was shy because he politely rejected all of them. I said fuck this shit then grapped my bag and went home with my best friend, yap, the same one that was yapping about there ex's girlfriends this morning.

     I got home earlier since I had no tutoring today. And as always, my parents are at work and my brother's at his baseball game with is friends. I go in my room,.sigh and starts doing my homework which I quickly abandoned after realising that today was Friday.

     I kinda just layed down on my bed and scrolled through my phone for gossips, influencers, comics..Because what else am I supposed to do in Friday? This is what I do whenever I was bored. Something interesting caught my attention when I was checking my emails. I was selected to a fashion club. OMGAAH, I loved fashion and always wanted to be selected for that club in my school. I was break dancing.. WHEN MY NOTIFICATION RANG.  Who in the world would call me? I thought frowning, as I looked at the message.

       The sound of my phone crashing down was a good way to get back into reality, I always thought.

     Well I would have if it hadn't landed on my foot. I grabbed my foot and buried my face on my bed. Ouche, who wouldn't be surprised if you got a online love message by the person who's the same gender as you and is in the same class as me? Shocked.

     'Meet me at the rooftop where you will the understand my true love.' Cringe but also scary. I now need to know who it is. The writer clearly stated that she had a hole not a pole.

-You have reached the end of Ch.5

Thankyou for reading-

And the special chapter?
Ya, it was a joke.
I don't plan to ghost U people.

bye~