Someone new?

After the rapping and yapping session, me and Jason walked back to our class in an appropriate distance, giving eachother side eyes. We quickly sat in our seats when the bell rang and the homeroom period started.

"It looks like we will have a new student" I thought after I saw that there was a new desk behind me.

It's already been few minutes and the teacher is still not here. At this point you can say people were walking around and I was playing my 'wife' 's hair the whole time. When I took out my hand after finishing untangaling her hair, a good amount of hair was left on my hand as I looked at her, horrified.

"Girl.. are you baldin-" I couldn't finish because I got a good old elbow stab from my 'wife'.

And when I thought I was gonna die, the teacher came in. Everyone dashed back to their seats and the class became quiet.

"Sorry class, I was late because of the new transfer student's arrival." Our teacher said.

"Who is it?" One of classmates said while me and my friends tried to get a glimpse of the person who was outside the classroom.

"He came all the way from Europe to here in Korea so he may be shy at first. But I believe you can help him and be his friend. So why don't you come in and introduce yourself to the class?" Right after our teacher said that, a small and thin looking boy who looked a bit shorter than me came in.

"H- hello.." He said shyly.

"GODDAMN!" I thought to myself when I saw him. Big puppy amber coloured eyes, skinny and light blonde hair. A complete famboy!

You could say he was the complete opposite of me who had sharp dark brown coloured eyes, black hair and fit body. So much for being an Asian...

"Nice to meet you, my name is Finley Chao." He continued.

"Chao.. like the tofu??"(The MC is Vietnamese and Chinese) I was thinking when he spoke again.

"I'm half Chinese and half European, and I hope to be good friends to you all." The teacher spoke after he finished. "Thank you, you can seat in the blah blah blah.."

"Ah~ make sense.. I guess." I was spacing out when he walked pass and sat behind me. The 'kind and friendly'(is a pedefile) person I was I look back to say hi when..

"Hello there, little ki-" RINGG! The annoying ass bell rang and everyone in the class rushed and surrounded the new kid to maybe befriend him. I just looked front awkwardly. Maybe I could talk to him later..

-You have reached the end of chapter three,

Thank you for reading-