::::**•°✾°•**::::...ᶠᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᴱⁿᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳˢ: ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᴮᵉʸᵒⁿᵈ ᴿᶦᵛᵃˡʸ 16

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Yes, because of my foolish love

I' m holding onto you

Day by day, like this

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

The Maple Tree Restaurant was famous for its delectable Korean BBQ, bustling with the aroma of tantalising grilling meat

You both gazed around with widened eyes at the intriguing place.

Dette sted er fantastisk. (This place is amazing). I’m having a great time here Olive," you say smiling.

Olive nodded, “It is sure a pretty place, Cha-. The aroma is delicious and my stomach is growling in all seriousness now. Meat looks good.”

Both you and Olive smiled broadly at the team, happy to have been invited for fellowship there. “Hey guys, Thanks for inviting us”

Sunwoo smiled lovingly at you as Seulgi tried not to laugh at his obvious liking of you. Olive laughed seeing her funny behavior.

In charge of exhibitions was Mr. Nam Chan; he welcomed Cha-young and Olive to the table where they were sitting next to Soo-Ah as well Ms Hak. “Cha-young, Olive! I’m glad that you could make it. Please sit down .We’ve already ordered some meat and drinks on the house.Thanks to Mr Kim we can afford any number of such dishes.”

You chuckled and nodded while your teammates cheered for you. Having jokes together over delicious food with museum staffs was their joy.

Olive exclaimed, "You guys are the best! So what’s cooking about Egyptian exhibition?" as she received a glass of soju from Mr Nam.You requested hot water with lemon because you didn’t want alcohol.

Ms Hak ,the museum director beamed as she shared details of the upcoming exhibition.“It’s going to be wonderful! We have got some very amazing pieces which we want them showed off in an incredible exhibit.I even had a write –up on Seoul Arts magazine-how exciting!”

They talked about their successful Egyptian exhibition on campus knowing they had higher chances of winning more awards too. Sunwoo could not contain his excitement sitting on his seat dancing up and down.”And do you know what that means? More awards for us!"

The air was filled with laughter as they discussed their plan of exhibition. It was an entertaining night though Ms Hak, Seulgi and Soo-Ah were beginning to get tipsy. Sunwoo called Uber, and he decided to accompany you and Olive in it to the house while Mr Chan organized a taxi for them to ensure that they reached home safely.

Despite your impending departure in a few days, you had a wonderful time with the team, and they were sad to see you go.

........