Backstory- I

Within the vast expanse of our world, there exist three distinct and powerful factions, each with its unique characteristics and struggles. These factions are known for their inability to coexist peacefully with one another, and their conflicts have been raging for centuries. The first faction consists of immortal and alluring vampires, who possess incredible strength and the ability to control minds. The second faction is made up of fierce and formidable werewolves, who possess incredible speed and the ability to transform into powerful beasts. The third faction is the most populous and diverse, consisting of the ever-adaptable and resourceful humans, who possess intelligence and the ability to create and innovate. Despite their differences, these factions are all vying for power and dominance in a world that is constantly changing and evolving.

In the ancient times of kings and queens, the vampires reigned supreme with their extraordinary abilities. These bloodthirsty creatures possessed an array of powers, including the ability to manipulate their surroundings, teleport to any location, and transform their physical form at will. The most striking feature of their powers was the activation through their piercing red eyes, which glowed with intensity whenever they utilized their supernatural abilities.

The werewolves originated from the forests and were naturally equipped with sharp claws and teeth. They possessed various earth-related powers and were equally as formidable as vampires, with their distinctive purple eyes. The werewolves originated from the forests and were naturally equipped with sharp claws and teeth. They possessed various earth-related powers and were equally as formidable as vampires, with their distinctive purple eyes.

Amidst the realm of supernatural beings with extraordinary abilities, humans appear to be the weakest creatures with no supernatural powers. However, their physical and mental prowess, coupled with their dexterity in handling deadly weapons, make them a force to be reckoned with. Though they may not have the strength of werewolves or the agility of vampires, they are capable of wielding weapons just as potent as fangs and claws, making them a valuable asset in the battle against evil.

Although they were enemies, they remained inseparable. Even when gods, demons, and other creatures attempted to separate them, they stayed together. It was as if, behind closed doors, vampires, werewolves, and humans were at odds with each other. However, when an outsider tried to invade, they would unite and become the most powerful trio.

                                                                                            🍃

Once upon a time, there existed a 'World University' where all creatures had the opportunity to study together. Each creature had its group, but there was no discrimination or marginalization. However, as the human population grew, there was a sudden increase in demand for space. The leaders of each species had a meeting to discuss this issue. They ultimately decided to give humans a separate land so that other species could live as well. Despite the offer, the humans refused. But since the majority of creatures agreed to this plan, humans were given a new land, which was named 'Earth'.