chapter 2

2 years later

"Cali Turner " Cali college professor calls out her name for attendance but Cali wasn't there .... Cali is now 19 and a freshman at Malcolm x community college she couldn't afford to go to her dream college which was spelman in alanta...

"Its so stressful out here man I need to find A way out this hell Hole " Cali says to herself she's walking downtown on the lakefront just thinking how different her life would be if that night never happen..... Cali starts walking towards a bus stop when a man pull up on her and ask did she need a ride somewhere since it was cold out..... " no I'm fine I don't talk to strangers Cali said in a smart way. " I'm not no stranger just someone tryna help that's all I won't hurt you baby girl " .... Cali looks at him as if she was going to take his word she says " okay but let me hold on to your drivers license ". He says okay and she get in.

" so where are you headed Um " she cuts him off my name is Cali and I'm going to the women shelter west from here.... He Immediately Stops The Car And lift his eyebrow at Cali "A Shelter...Baby what's a beautiful girl like u doing living in a shelter... " Cali Says " shit happens it's life that's all I got now "..... Cali Didn't have no relatives that would take her in since she was 18 already the shelter was the only place that had space for here.... "Well look Cali First in formost My Name Is jay u can come stay at my place for as long as u want baby girl Cali looks at him as if she seen a light at the door to life again....

They Pulled Up To A Big Gated Glass House In The Far Surburbs. Jay Was A heavy And Well Known Drug dealer He got houses from north to west he was a tall dark skin man with thick dreads with a tear drop tattoo under his left eye.

"You can Have This Room Mines Down The Hall So If You Need Anything Don't Be Scared To Ask " He says Looking at Cali... "Thanks Jay I really appreciate"
it.. No problem baby girl look I have to make a run From The Looks Of It You need a new wardrobe Here take this card and these car keys and Go Spend What U Want Ill Set The GPS Up for the malls nearby....before she could say anything Jay was pulling out the drive way....

COMMENT GIve feedback