chapter 1

©Copyright 2015, by China S McDaniel

"Cali get in hear " cali start to run in the house from across the yard after the street lights were on "coming momma" cali says. Cali was a normal girl she was 5'4 long wavy hair lightskin With Glasses with a 4.0 gpa Everybody in her senior class called her four eyed geek......

"Cali what i tell you about hanging with them fast ass girls " cali dad says "but daddy I " her dad cuts her off " Aint No buts cali for now on go to school and bring yo ass straight to this house understand" before cali could answer him her mom cuts her off " now david is that nessaceary shes a teennage girl she" Teenage girl my ass aint no daughter of mine gone be a hoe now cali go to your room. Looking at him with watery eyes as if she wanted to cry cali storms to her room..

"Daviddddddddddddd " Cali Mom Screams Baby David get up What Did You Do? What Do You Want Ill Give You Anything please she says to the Man standing there tall all black attire wearing a ski masks " lady i dont want nothing from you im just doing my job says the gunman....
Cali hears a Boom And it Wakes her up she gets out of bed as she walking up to open the door she here's her mom cries out please don't do this Cali cracks her door she sees a gunman standing over her mom with a gun to her head Cali gasph for air she make eye contact as if her mom was giving her a signal to get out the house before Cali could say anything BOOM the gunman shot her momma who was laying next to her dad who already bleed to death......

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK ON COMMENT AND VIEW WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR