𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Let's start with RATHORE FAMILY

Surendra Singh Rathore and Nidhi Singh Rathore.

AGE-74 AND 70.

GRANDPARENTS of Ayansh.
They are very loving and kind Human beings. Love all of there grandsons. Loves their grandson Ayansh and Ayansh's son very much and is strict when needed as they are the ex- former king and queen.

Ekansh Singh Rathore and Ishana Ekansh Singh Rathore.

AGE-60 AND 59

PARENTS of Ayansh. They are very kind and fun-loving couple. EKANSH is CHAIRMAN of RATHORE EMPIRE. He is former CEO of RATHORE EMPIRE. He doesn't work anymore since Ayansh has takeover the business but sometimes visits the office. Ishana is housewife and handle some NGOs or ORPHANAGES with her mother in law and Yugita (AUNT OF Ayansh). They have 2 Sons. They love all there sons equally.

Abhijeet Singh Rathore and Yugita Abhijeet Singh Rathore.

AGE-54 AND 50.

UNCLE and AUNT of Ayansh They are very fun loving couple. Abhijeet is former CMO and just like his elder brother and yugita is also housewife and help her mother in law and Ishana in NGOs and Orphanage work. They have 3 sons. They also love every son equally but loves Ayansh's son more.

(They all used to be in mafia, they were very dangerous in their own time, now they are not into mafia but they take a single second to destroy the person who is threat towards their loved ones. And their wives know about their mafia work)

Vivek Singh Rathore.

AGE-22.

YOUNGER BROTHER of Ayansh. He is not like his elder brother,infact he is very playful and joyful person. But when it comes to work he is very serious person. Currently he is working as CTO in RATHORE EMPIRE .Sometimes help his brother with mafia work also. He generally don't kill anyone. But when he kills, kills in a very brutal manner. Scared of his two elder brothers especially the Ayansh ( because of his anger issues) .But love his family so much. Has a soft spot for his niece.

Vikram Singh Rathore.

AGE-25.

COUSIN BROTHER of Ayansh.

He is exact copy of Ayansh. Equally ruthless, rude, dominating etc. But he express himself easily. Works as a CMO in RATHORE EMPIRE. Also helps Ayansh in mafia work also. He Pampers his niece very much and he could kill or get killed for him.

Abhimaan Singh Rathore and Abhiraj Singh Rathore.

AGE-21.

COUSIN BROTHER of Ayansh Both are twins. Abhimaan is very playful and joyful person, he is party person, just like vikram. But Abhiraj is very silent person, he likes silence. Abhimaan is extremely extrovert but Abhiraj is introverted person. Currently they are doing internship in Agrawal EMPIRE. As their elder brother said to get internship on their skills and compatibility. Its not like they are not capable to get it, they are good at studies. They often pulls prank on anyone with their niece. Loves him with their heart. They are into mafia works and help their elder brother with their HACKING SKILLS.

Sushila Rajput.

AGE-62

BHUA of Ayansh.

She is mean and cunning woman. Her husband is leaved her because of her bitchy behaviour, she live with Rathores. Wants to set her son with Ayansh's Ex. Is jealous because her brother's son get anything he wants but not her son.

Karan Rajput.

AGE-27

COUSIN BROTHER of Ayansh

and SON of sushila. He works in RATHORE EMPIRE as MARKETING DEPARTMENT HEAD. He is neither bad nor good. He has okay-okay relations with RATHORE Boys expect Ayansh. As he is jealous of him. (There something he is hiding)