𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.

A longgggg chapter ahead. Enjoy. 😉

Let me know if you loved it or not.

Can I get 500+ votes and 200+ comments?.

...Edited...

It was 5 in the morning when my alarm woke me up from my sleep

It was 5 in the morning when my alarm woke me up from my sleep. I look down and saw my- Our son , jayesh still sleeping. I silently got up from the bed took pillows and put it on the side of the bed near jayesh for safety.

Then I went to washroom to freshen up. After freshening up I checked upon jayesh when i saw him still sleeping peacefully I closed the door of my room and went to Gym for my workout routine.

I was doing pull ups  when I saw my brothers their. They saw me and said good morning while i just nodded at them continuing what I was doing. After half hour one of the maid came and said that their future RANI SA arrived and is in my room.

After listening My RANI SA came I quickly got up leaving what I was doing and started make way for my room. I heard my brothers laughing on me for been a simp so quickly for My Arranged bride, But they never know that I know her before even they knew her and they are not even wrong I'm a simp for her.

For my Queen,for my RANI sa.

 I would be on my knees for her.

I went in my room to see the sight that made me feel peace. My wife caressing Our son hair, and my son sleeping up on her chest. I secretly glared at him because that's my place.

" my wife huh?" my subconscious mocked me.

" Haa bhai pata hai, wife bani nhi hai par hai toh meri." I shrugged.

( yes dude I know she isn't my wife yet but she is mine though)

I saw her checking me out I came in front of her and whispered" don't give me that look, our son is here or else -" while kissing her and jayesh forehead.

And i knew that I made her blush and see there I saw a red scarlet lightly over her cheeks.

Then she said in a challenging tone " or else what Mr. Ayansh Rathore" while raising her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

To which I  replied " you wouldn't like to know in the early morning soon-to-be Mrs. Kiara Ayansh Rathore". And boom she is fully shy now.

I saw her blushing while looking down and I  laughed looking at her face. She gave me a small little glare in which she was looking nothing but cute and hot.

Then I thought I should stop but I was having a wish to sleep on her breast.

" My very personal soft pillow".