Chapter 8

𝙀𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙖

When I came out, I saw Aavish changed in his night dress.

I couldn't stop sneezing but he got me Warm water.
IT MELTS ME THAT HE CARED.

I was sitting on the bed.
"Arey- Thank you.. "

"Welcome" He said handing the glass to me.

He laid down on his side.

"Dry your hair properly"
I nodded.

After drying my hair and laid down too on the other side of the bed.

I felt a heavy stare beside me and it was Aavish who was staring.

I looked at him. I kept looking and so did he. He winked. I smiled. He smiled at me too.
Love is happening?!?!.

He shifted closer to me.
So did i-

I closed my eyes with a small smile on my face.

I felt his hand on my hair, caressing it.

It was a relief and I drifted off the sleep not knowing what was gonna happen tomorrow.
Very wrong. Ugh.

Next morning:

I was cooking with maa in the kitchen.

Aavish was sitting on the table and we were upstairs since we both had some work and  while coming down I was behind maa.

She slipped from the stairs, there was some water fallen and she didn't notice.

Everyone was shocked.
I quickly went to her side and helped her get up wanting to make sure she was ok... But that's when Aavish doubted at me that it was my fault and I did it on purpose.

After taking maa to the room I went in mines.

I saw aavish standing with his arms folded.

"Ye sab tumne kia na?"

Aavish was looking at me with alot of anger.

I was confused.

"Nhi? Mai aisa kyu karungi?"

"Acha banne ke liye of course aur kya. Ek din acha ban lia toh baki ke din kyu chorogi"

"Aavish.. Are you doubting at me?"

He came closer and held my neck from the back.

"What's there to doubt huh? It is all because of you. You do wanna look good and be good, so dont you think that you did this and will be that I wouldn't notice?"

My legs went numb when he held me like that and was shouting at me. I couldn't give anymore explanation to him.
I knew this man wasn't right for me.

I was looking at him with tears streaming down my face, I took care of his parents just like mines how could my own husband doubt at me.

Someone I was loving yesterday itself is doing this to me.

He left me that very second and went away.

I sat on the bed and was crying.

"What's wrong with him... "

"Why am I always the one who's left alone... "

That was the moment where I decided to leave everyone over there and left all alone and ended up being adopted by a good family after a few days.

3 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍: (RAJASTHAN)

I was in my house waiting for the directors to come and give me the contract to sign. I was finally starting my career in acting.

1:20PM.

They had arrived, they said they were arriving with the main character/actor who was going to be with me in the role.

I was nervous.

I came down and greeted everyone and suddenly my eyes went on the person standing next to the director with his head hung low.

I looked at him and extended my hand.

He shaked hands.

Oh god. Why me.

I stepped back silently. Soon the contract had passed and my house staff showed Aavish his room because he was staying.

I couldn't do anything about it but sit back with a heavy heart and a feeling in my stomach.

"Um, is your room ok?"

He looked at me. Same doe eyes. Long hair. Slicked back. Soft skin. Cute cheeks. HOW COULD I RESIST THIS PERSON?!?!. no Eshita. You have to.

He nodded as yes. And I left.

To be continued-