🖤 Chapter 2 🖤

The Meeting

Hyunjin's pov:The next day, I was woken up by the sound of my roommate rushing to get ready

Hyunjin's pov:
The next day, I was woken up by the sound of my roommate rushing to get ready. "Get up, we're gonna go eat" Jisung said, hurrying into the bathroom. "Why.." I mumbled, rubbing my face. "Because we're roommates and I'm hungry" He yelled from the bathroom "Ok? But why the rush?" "It's 10:30" Hearing his words, I jolted up. "Shit" I said hurrying out of bed and putting my clothes on.

I put on a plain black shirt, gray sweatpants, and black converse. I ran into the bathroom as Jisung left and I started to do my normal hygiene routine. I did it quicker than normally, of course. Jisung was wearing a colorful hoodie, blue jeans, and nike air forces.

After we were both dressed, we both hurried to grab our things and put them in our bags before we ran downstairs to quickly eat in the mess hall.

When it got to about 10:50, we went ahead to the library. That's when I remembered, I didn't tell Minho where we were studying.

I was about to text him when I looked up and saw him standing in front of the entrance to the library that was just down the hall. He waved at me before I noticed him eyeing my roommate that walked beside me. I rolled my eyes and waved back, trying my best to snap him out of it before Jisung noticed his lingering eyes.

When we got to the door, I stopped to talk to Minho and Jisung stood at the entrance, looking back at me. "You go ahead, I need to have a word with my friend." I said, gesturing him to go inside. He rolled his eyes. "Hurry up." He mumbled before going in. I looked back at Minho, he was wearing a gray hoodie, black jeans, and sneakers.

"Was that your roommate?" Minho asked me quickly after Jisung had went inside. "Yes and I saw you eyeing him. You're gettin a little bold, Minho." "Shit..Can you blame me? Did you see him??" He said, grabbing my arm. "Yes, Minho. Just like I'll have to see him every morning for at least the next year." He laughed a little. "He's not off limits is he? Because if not then I just have to get my hands on him." He said, biting his lip as he looked over at the door.

He looked back at me suddenly. "Dude, did you see his fucking waist." I guess i'd never really paid attention to his waist that much. "What about them?" I said in a confused tone. "They're so fucking grab-able..I..You might have to hold me back Hyunjin. You know how I am with control." I awkwardly patted his back. "You'll survive. But I'll make sure to beat the shit out of you if you try anything" I said with a little laugh.

He laughed too and rolled his eyes at me. "Ok, we should probably meet with the group" He said, pushing me into the library. As I was pushed into the library, I froze in place at the sight of a boy Jisung was talking to. He was stunning. His smile was the best thing i'd ever seen and it was like he lit up the whole room. I coughed a little as Minho nudged me. "Stop gawking and go talk to him, idiot." He whispered to me. "Yea, you're one to talk."  "Oh trust me, nothings stopping me." He said with a smirk as he looked Jisung up and down. I rolled my eyes and he pushed me again.